What is the most important lesson you have learned in the past two or three years?

You have experiences, you make mistakes, you learn lessons, and then you get to be wiser than you were previously. As long as you can use your brain and think about what happens in your life, you can continue to learn.

What is the most important thing that you have learned in the past 2 or 3 years? Whatever it is, could you have learned that lesson without having the experience that resulted in the learning; could you have learned the same lesson by listening to someone else talk about that subject?

2832

Most Helpful Girls

• . sometimes it best to swallow your pride
    Men and women are different
    There’s a difference between doing what makes others happy and doing what’s right
    You can’t always be the good guy.
    Sometimes the truth hurts but it’s what you need to hear.
    Not even your parents are perfect , all adults and kids have a dark side

• The importance of putting yourself first. If you don't fill up your own cup, you'll have nothing to give others. It's okay to say no, and it's okay to take time to work on yourself. Listen to your mind, body, and heart. That's not really something that can be taught. It's just something you learn on your own, over time.

Most Helpful Guys

• There are actually ways to work on myself and I'll never get anywhere as long as I don't feel comfortable with myself, not only when alone, but also with people around me.

• I realized that in terms of politics my beloved left wing is actually batshit crazy. That’s caused a lot of changes!