Why is it wrong for someone who’s not black say the word “nigga”?

Ps, i have nothing against anything, just curious people.

711

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that word has so much meaning. It represents a time of slavery, ruined families etc.
    black people took the word n***er and reclaimed it as n****a. Kind of reclaiming themselves so that the word wouldn’t hold the same meaning and in a way, taking back their identity as humans as apposed to slaves.
    For a while person to say it is to disregard the horror their people went through

Most Helpful Guys

• It seems to me, that if black people want white people to stop using the n word, then they should stop using it as well. Not because when they use it, it is so bad, But to signify how awful it is when white people use it. Also, to just get rid of the world in our language, eventually.

• I use if I want. I will use all forms of the word. It is just a stupid word. Oh by the way I am white. And you can call me a Cracker, Peckerwood, Walking Jar Of Mayonnaise or what you want. I don't give a dam. These are nothing more then words.