What pisses you off more than anything?

For me it's being called immature or being told to grow up,
I jus wanna tell em to shut the fuck up and stomp their face into the ground when it happens lol

What really makes you mad?
What really makes you mad?
Updates:
Ps: there is difference between being immature and not being a conformist

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't like being called ugly or a slut/bitch. Everything else is fine for me. Like if you call me pretty and foolish I won't mindπŸ™ˆ

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Working my arse off all week at the gym and being very careful what I eat, then standing on the scales the following week to find that my weight hasn't changed.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• entitled people. That think they can do what they wanted l but never happened and end up having emotions break down. I kept telling to get the fuck out or else I will get my trust adult. Same with learning disabilities that did cheated on me. I caught them and dumped them.

0|1
    0|0
  • People who hurt others on purpose.
    People who don't try to look at things from other points of view.
    People who refuse to change themselves for the better.
    People who are rude because they can be.
    People who take advantage of others' generosity.
    People who take things for granted.
    People who aren't considerate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not much really gets me riled up. I usually just get riled up because its fun.

Shallow people. The put a bandaid on everything kinda types. The types that only have optimism to offer as a form of help. The types that think charity and goodwill starts and ends with sloganeering. People that tell you how much you need to love everybody else when you are facing a combat situation with unadulteraded human degeneracy. I gueess in otherwords, fake goodness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by your reaction to being called immature, I can see why people call you immature... you are.

0|0
    1|1
    • No, you just don't understand what annoyed me about it... He called me immature just because I combined about something... Am I not allowed to complain about something?,
      Do I have to sit here and take everything like a good boy and not get mad?
      Is that what you consider a mature person?
      Someone who does whatever they're told and doesn't complain?
      Jus because I get pissed off about being called doesn't mean I'm immature... Wtf... People have the right to get mad at things, it doesn't make you immature just for rebelling and not being a suckup doormat

• Show All
    • @thenewme19 Awwww, you hurt my feelings. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Abusers. Whether it's towards an animal, a child, another person, whatever. Fucking disgusting.

2|2
    0|0
  • 1. being miss understood
    2. being taking for granted
    3. hurting others
    4. being out of control
    5. seeing children hurt

2|0
    0|0
  • Having to cook, washing dishes and other tasks which are below the worst human scum.
    Why do we still do that? Where are the robots taking care of this? Why is our civilization in stone age?
    And then not using SI units, proper prepositions with them, 'Murican: "format" of date, time, reordering stuff in general and many more.
    It's not that hard. And it's really basic. That's why we all should do it properly every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignorance. People being exposed to obvious truths and accepting them to be true, but not acting out on it as if it never happened. How can anyone care about nothing to an extent that they still follow their believes even after they themselves realised that they were wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • When people ask "can you draw me?" "Did you draw that?" and other questions and won't stop when I give hints...

1|0
    0|0
  • That the world is going totally digital. Then when shit fails people will fail. Because they won't have the internet and cellphones to look for help. God Help Them All.

0|0
    0|0
  • people thinking they are right, when you know for a fact they are wrong but they still strut around as if they were right making fun of you. makes me wanna kick a bitch in the teeth (bitch can refer to a guy in this scenario).

0|0
    0|0
  • People that move slow. On the road, in stores, along city streets. If you move slow, move to the side to let faster moving people through.

Also, leaving snow and ice on the roof of vehicles. That's a potential hazard that could kill someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • What pisses me off more than anything:
    1. Bad drivers.
    2. Homosexuals, especially those who try to force their lifestyle on you.
    3. Disrespectful women and children.
    4. Governments that oppress their own people.
    5. Hypocrites.

0|0
    0|0
  • People. too many things to list really. And when I go through a drive through and order something like chicken strips or w/e and they forget the sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rude people and anyone who disrespect me for playing video games or who disrespect me because I'm bi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slow walkers and people who aren't grateful for what they have

0|0
    1|0
  • Waking up to see how much more time you have to sleep before you have to get ready for work... Just to see you have 1 minute left...

0|0
    0|0
  • People who will bring politics into conversations that don't require it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold harsh peoples that crave adoration and popularity af

0|0
    0|0
  • When people mess up grammar or pronounciations while talking

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing other than when your mom cuts my dick on her teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignorant drivers who think they own the road and you should get out their way

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm not gonna be able to start transitioning for awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • This whole SJW and new terminology bs. Why make things complicated when they are so simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to grow up and stop complaining

0|0
    0|1
    • Shut the fuck up

• Show All
    • Jus because I don't conform to what people tell me doesn't mean I'm immature.. why do so many people confuse that... So dumb

• You seem triggered, drink some milk and lie down for a bit

• Being Made a Fool out of. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Narrow-minded individuals.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely hyporcital people for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Antivaxxers

0|0
    0|0
  • College.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad smell. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lyining bold face to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad drivers that do stupid things in traffic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now... Tat pic. 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans. They are pure trash.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it when someone can not form their own opinion and always runs after the others.

1|1
    0|0
  • One thing that really gets my nerves going is when someone says I'm not fat. Like I know I'm fat. The scales ain't lying nor is the mirror. So when someone says " You're not even fat." or "You're actually quite skinny." It makes me want to punch something. Please stop lying to my freaking face.

0|0
    0|0
  • When male strangers tell me to smile or ask me why I’m not smiling like as a female I’m expected to do so for no reason at all times..

0|0
    0|0
  • life

0|0
    0|0
  • So your response to being called immature is to throw a tantrum. Makes sense.

0|0
    1|1
  • Stupid people with poor time management skills.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes