Why do I get teased for liking white guys?

Everyday at school, I get teased for liking white guys. I don't know why I get teased for it.

My school is full of mixed and black kids but I like the guys that are in my school.

They always tell me I shouldn't get with a white guy because they are ugly but I don't think so

414

Most Helpful Guys

• Because you live in a society that's been taught to fully engage in making they themselves part of future conflict. Enjoy the hubris, you're a child living in the age in which you will be at your prime when all houses fall.

If you're of another race I don't condone you for being interested in other races, but if anything is to be learned from these people who are worth less respect than nature's worst animals it is that you should be fixated on mating with your own.

I hope you're happy world, this is what our kids deal with in school now. I hope you like squaking and caw'ing about white people AS white people, I cannot wait for the day this twilight zone fantasy becomes something even worse and you're the first ones, screeching "WAAAAAIT WHY ME I WAS HELPING AAAA".

Welcome to Earth, miss. We fucked it up just a while ago and you missed the last cool days by 13 years.

• I'm white and my ex girlfriend was black. She was constantly harassed for dating a white guy. The people who did that to her were small minded. Some of them were black racists and some of them were insecure black guys who didn't like the idea of a black girl being attracted to someone who wasn't black because they couldn't find a girlfriend.

IGNORE THEM ALL. It's YOUR life. Go for what YOU want and let them live in their small minded world all alone. Someday you will be happy and they will be sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet you're in a lower class school. So sad how the working poor act so substandard.