Why do I get teased for liking white guys?

Everyday at school, I get teased for liking white guys. I don't know why I get teased for it.

My school is full of mixed and black kids but I like the guys that are in my school.

Updates:
They always tell me I shouldn't get with a white guy because they are ugly but I don't think so

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Because you live in a society that's been taught to fully engage in making they themselves part of future conflict. Enjoy the hubris, you're a child living in the age in which you will be at your prime when all houses fall.

If you're of another race I don't condone you for being interested in other races, but if anything is to be learned from these people who are worth less respect than nature's worst animals it is that you should be fixated on mating with your own.

I hope you're happy world, this is what our kids deal with in school now. I hope you like squaking and caw'ing about white people AS white people, I cannot wait for the day this twilight zone fantasy becomes something even worse and you're the first ones, screeching "WAAAAAIT WHY ME I WAS HELPING AAAA".

Welcome to Earth, miss. We fucked it up just a while ago and you missed the last cool days by 13 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and my ex girlfriend was black. She was constantly harassed for dating a white guy. The people who did that to her were small minded. Some of them were black racists and some of them were insecure black guys who didn't like the idea of a black girl being attracted to someone who wasn't black because they couldn't find a girlfriend.

IGNORE THEM ALL. It's YOUR life. Go for what YOU want and let them live in their small minded world all alone. Someday you will be happy and they will be sorry.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet you're in a lower class school. So sad how the working poor act so substandard.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They are just trying to warn you, I guess.
    Generally speaking the vast majority of white men are not attracted at all to black women and most prefer to date exclusively white women.
    I mean it's your preference... you do as you want but the chance that you will end up with a white man is very slim...
    ~ "I'm a man on a mission; stay out of my way."

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going to lie... but I haven't got a clue... never been in this situation😂 but could be racism or could be as people don't like different and if it's different to like them in your situation then that could be a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • People love to tease others if they do something a little different from how others usually do things. As long as it's done in fun, there is no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a preference don’t listen to them. You can like whatever race of guys you want, as long as you don’t bash the other races it’s fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sort of thing happens all the time. Just ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, because people suck, and they'll use any excuse they can to judge and ridicule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are mean and you can never tell their intentions

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh. You’ll grow out of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • What race are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause im white and im a pervert😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people are just jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • they sound racist honestly

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe, but the girls that tell me are white

• Show All
    • Jersey2 are you talking about deadpool guy?

• If not I'm a biracial girl from th u. s

• Jealous maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a blonde girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Given the racial makeup of your school, it likely isn’t a financially well off neighborhood. A white guy might lift you out of that and they would rather you stay. Sad fact.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes