Have you ever heard a name that upset/triggered you?

If you're comfortable, leave the name that came to mind and some backstory.
  • No
  • Yes
This refers to names that make you feel emotion. Like if a strong memory resurfaces with the name. For example, when i hear the name "Chris" i feel fear and anger and sadness.

76

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah Mathew, he was my physical, mental, and sexual abuser.

Also Lee is my fathers middle name he went by, he and my mom split cause he did lots of drugs and beat her, she would have killed herself if it wasn’t for me and my sister.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Adrian. I have a friend now named Adrian though, so my dislike for the name is slowly waning. :P