How do you deal with high maintenance parents? Should I even tolerate her crazy request?

Well not crazy but she already sounds like one. For example, the type that make you clean and wash clothes and fold clothes a certain way! The type that force you to not get sick when you have no control of that. I understand that she wants the best for her child but I think she too much. I already know one person like her or two who were always so demanding. Everything I did was never right! Dear god please keep me sane and healthy until I finish this job! I wish I didn’t have to do this but I have no choice.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• she's your mother. you will always be her child. it's gonna stay that way until you move out or she feels you no longer need her.

i'm not sure why you're doing her laundry... hasn't she grown up?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not really giving us enough information to understand what you're talking about.

Are you a nanny or sitter for a high maintenance parent or are you talking about your own?

1|0
    0|0
  • at 23, too much. they never stop wanting to influence, and maybe it is good discipline, but you are in charge of your time now.

1|0
    0|0
  • U r a good kid. So be good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes