How do you deal with high maintenance parents? Should I even tolerate her crazy request?

Well not crazy but she already sounds like one. For example, the type that make you clean and wash clothes and fold clothes a certain way! The type that force you to not get sick when you have no control of that. I understand that she wants the best for her child but I think she too much. I already know one person like her or two who were always so demanding. Everything I did was never right! Dear god please keep me sane and healthy until I finish this job! I wish I didn’t have to do this but I have no choice.

13