Has anyone noticed?

Has anyone noticed that people build up average looking people on social media and break down extremely attractive people? It happens a lottttttttt on GaG

It just looks wild. Like how you gonna say a 5 is a 10 and so beautiful then turn around and call a 9 or 10 basic or average... like what?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I've noticed that. People have different opinions on attractiveness though, but I think sometimes they are just trying to make them feel good. Also it feels kind of annoying to tell a pretty girl she's attractive that's heard it five times already that day. Like how big of an ego do they need?

• 7d

But also I feel like people tend to want to answer contrary to what reality is. Like I see on here all the time that "height doesn't matter for men." It seems like such bullshit. Whatever though. Another great one is "I have no racial preference." That's just not true from what I've come across in reality with many people.

• 7d

You are right. I’ve seen that a lot too. I guess people just want to make some people feel good and some people feel bad to try to even the gap

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol SOCIALISM... It is Trying to Come, Hun, To a Town Near to You and me. xx