Cat won't eat after spay?

We got our cat spayed yesterday and I brought her home around 2 pm yesterday. It's now near 2:30 pm today and she still has not eaten anything. I'm getting worried. She doesn't even try and steal our pizza like she usually does. Is this normal?

Extra info: she is wearing a cone and they asked that I give her pain meds at 9 in the morning for today through Monday. Not sure if those are a factor or not.Cat won't eat after spay?
3d
Ok! Thank you all. I decided to pick up some wet food at Walgreens and take off her collar... And she's eating!!!

93