If you could travel back in time and give yourself?

One piece of advice, what would it be and for what reason would you give yourself that advice?
4d
Really?
3d
I would, tell myself "stop holding all the pain inside and acting like your okay. Suffering in silence is only going to lead you down the rabbit hole. Your hurt, betrayed and scared dont let people take advantage of your vulnerabilities, keep useing your art and writting as an outlet. Its not your moms fault dont be blame at her. She did her best, maybe she would listen and believe you this time"

55

Most Helpful Girls

• Even with all the fucked up shit I've done and been through, I don't think I'd want to change it. If I gave myself advice, it might fuck up my life even worse. If I HAD to, it'd be to follow your ambitions; that's pretty much always been the guidelines for my life.

• I wouldn’t One change in the flow of events triggered by even the smallest alteration in my life could destroy the world.

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't... try and kill the pain with drugs you fuckslab...
    ... there's no future in it... stop getting high.. when you start getting high... for the wrong reasons.

• Do not ask Debby H. for a first date; she is the devil incarnate!

• 4d

What did she do?

• 21h

Thanks for MHO!

• 13h

Your welcome