If you could travel back in time and give yourself?

One piece of advice, what would it be and for what reason would you give yourself that advice?
Updates:
4d
Really?
3d
I would, tell myself "stop holding all the pain inside and acting like your okay. Suffering in silence is only going to lead you down the rabbit hole. Your hurt, betrayed and scared dont let people take advantage of your vulnerabilities, keep useing your art and writting as an outlet. Its not your moms fault dont be blame at her. She did her best, maybe she would listen and believe you this time"

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Even with all the fucked up shit I've done and been through, I don't think I'd want to change it. If I gave myself advice, it might fuck up my life even worse. If I HAD to, it'd be to follow your ambitions; that's pretty much always been the guidelines for my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t One change in the flow of events triggered by even the smallest alteration in my life could destroy the world.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't... try and kill the pain with drugs you fuckslab...
    ... there's no future in it... stop getting high.. when you start getting high... for the wrong reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not ask Debby H. for a first date; she is the devil incarnate!

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

What did she do?

• Show All
    • 21h

Thanks for MHO!

• 13h

Your welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It would be to read the search for significance, and ignore everything my mom says... everything my mom says is called gaslighting...

1|0
    0|0
    • 13h

Im familiar with this term "gaslighting". How did you come to the conclusion that, that is the case?

• 13h

I would get straight As, she would say i was stupid and treat me like i was dumb. I would get guys liking me, she would say i was ugly. My sister would do extreme hateful things to me, she would say i was the evil one and so one. It got so bad, i tried to avoid people because I would tell them how much my mom hurt me and no one believes a mom could hate a child.

• 13h

Thats unfortunate. Im sure you an extremely strong and brave individual. I bet the challenges you ve faced have had more positive then negative impacts on your character.

• To learn how to trust those around me. Maybe then I wouldn't have mess up relations

1|0
    0|0
  • I would bet on horse races knowing who was going to win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invest in Microsoft and Apple.

1|0
    0|0
  • winning lottery ticket... duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let yourself get so bad off. Get help before you end up like this.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Bad off? Like this?

• Show All
    • 4d

Not really. I was forced to get it too, so far the medication is making me feel worse and my therapist just suggests simple breathing exercises that I found online months ago. It's a waste of time.

Recommended myTakes