Do you really speak your mind on here or do you put what you think the asker would like?

Please post anonymously. Be very honest, do you read the question and then the askers thoughts on it, then answer based on how the asker thinks?

2|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I speak my mind but I like to do it in a way that seems non judgmental. I also seek to understand others. That being said, if someone still gets their feelings hurt, that's on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I speak what I know is true and what I think, not just believe and know. I have no time trying to hide because it says a lot about me. I don't believe in sugarcoating either. Some people if not most can't handle the truth. I had to learn to stop trying to cry because I want to help people being ungrateful.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

You shouldn't cry over it. You speak the truth. Some people just like to argue for the sake of making others feel bad. At least thats what I get out of it.

• Oh yeah, I speak my mind. Trust me, sometimes the things I say isn't always nice or liked by others either, but I do.

If I didn't speak what's actual on my mind or say what people want to hear, I'd probably be more popular or liked on here, LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • I pretty much speak my mind, but also try to keep on mind how i express my thoughts so that an asked is able to focus on thevadvoce itself rather than how its tone or hoe it's delivered.

1|1
    0|0
  • Been here a day, trying to entertain myself while I recover from a stomach bug. I've been honest in all my replies. I don't know how many are on here for genuine advice though.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Welcome. This could be a fun place and a good place for advice.

• Show All
    • 4d

There are some questions here that are just begging for a sarcastic reply or a joke. I've resisted the temptation thus far. :D

• 4d

Don't resist. Have some fun. Some of us do.

• My mind. I have nothing to hide and nothing to prove.

0|1
    0|0
  • I both ask and say my 100% honest opinion. On many different occasions I have tried to start a debate on serious topics to help myself better understand them too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I speak my mind on things, but if I see the asker is weird (in a negative way) I try to sugar coat things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always give my true opinion on things, as that is what I would want people to do for me. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Look through my comment-activity and I think you'll find pretty quickly that I always speak my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I speak my mind, but also try to be considerate of the asker's feelings if they seem delicate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do aways speak my mind. I try to be polite most of the time though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want Public Voice..
    If One, Hun, Has a Brain and some Gain. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I speak my mind, often muting the question after to avoid arguments

0|2
    0|0
  • I speak it and write it and mean it. No lies.

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

You do but come off as a bi$#h a lot.

• Show All
    • 4d

by the way @hindril

I didnโ€™t really answer yesterday so Iโ€™ll expound a bit.

I think when I answer I do it honestly bc I hope for that from others and if I wasnโ€™t honest, it wouid be harder to believe anyone else

I also think a person taking the time to share personal thjnhs that often are very hard to discuss- minimally deserves the respect of an honest answer. Though hopefully it can be helpful as well.

Plus In all honesty, I take time to think deeply about things and I think my real answers wouid be much more useful than anything to placate. I can get behind most of the things I think... so why waste it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Itโ€™s intersting though that some people actually dint want honesty. Iโ€™m nkt confusing thjs with a person who wil Emaegye. Debating a point Durant mean you dint value gearing it. Opposite really.. it shows you are taking it seriously. I see people give advice then claim the person wasnโ€™t really intended bc they didnโ€™t just accept it.. ๐Ÿค” discussing different views bouncing ideas off others- Doesnโ€™t mean you will agree, it gives you an opportunity to build on your position or make adjustments etc.

I donโ€™t see agreeing as the goal but rather to grow from beyond where you began.

Anyhow yup Iโ€™m honest. Why else answer ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• 4d

That's what's cool about you. You pit your thoughts when most will put "yes" or "no". Then you put a few sentences explaining it all. Giving your thoughts always leads to a discussion. Then different views are shown from different personalities.

• I speak my mind but I keep my opinions short. I see no point in going on a big rant about something on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • honest and blunt.. to blunt at times

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

You can never be too blunt. It'll be good to talk to someone honest.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    I'm the bad guy

1|1
    0|0
  • I try to answer the question (s) asked as honestly as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speak my mind. It's why people here hate me

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

You are very blunt

• Show All
    • 4d

I love all 3 of them for that. I never wonder if we are good because all 3 would say hey you pissed me off if I did. So it 100% best way

• 4d

@Wowgirl30q you think I am? I get told am not so blunt. I think am frank and no nonsense when it comes to things that affect me especially.

• Usually I speak my mind

1|1
    0|0
  • I almost never go on here unless Iโ€™m sad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I speak my mind for the most part.

0|1
    0|0
  • I answer however I went to answer

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do thank you

0|1
    0|0
  • Not only do I not respond catering to the asker, but sometimes I don't even answer their question.
    I just say whatever I want to.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes