Do you often unknowingly roast people?

My friends are whining to me that I'm apparently driving one guy into the ground by me allegedly roastng whatever he says. Personally, I can't really recalling roasting him on purpose. So either I'm oblivious (which is likely) to whatever I'm doing, how he receives it (which is very probable) or they are shitting me.
  • Sure bruh
    Vote A
  • Nah blud
    Vote B
  • Resultiones
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I should probably add that I never get these comments on that I bring someone down with any other person. Additionally, that person who I supposedly bring down is always very nice to me, never had any real negative experience with him in 1 on 1 convos

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I often find myself doing the reverse, I'm pretty passive aggressive if I don't like a person to the point where I'll be nice in a way that's an insult of its own caliber.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure I do. I'm just so used to being blunt or sarcastic that I probably don't realize it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes or they tell me in the moment and then I’m like the fuck I just said it normally

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's probably highly sensitive. Myself, I do "roast" myself and people close to me quite often since that's my kind of humour. It's never meant in a mean way and they know it.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

That guy who is supposedly bring down never says anything about it, I've never heard those friends of mine say he complains about it to them as well

• 7d

Maybe your friends just think that it disturbs him? I think you should talk to this guy about it.

• 7d

Perhaps that is the case. I'll probably take a critical self-Evaluation of what I do and go from there

• If you put others down without even realizing it, then you should probably do some self evaluation on how you come across.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, it's always with that one person. I never get any feedback whatsoever that I supposedly do it with others as well

• "A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally."
    -Oscar Wilde

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do it a lot unfortunately. Usually I don't notice until it's too late though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no. I think I was more prone to it when I was younger, perhaps...

0|2
    0|0
  • Have I ever roasted anyone? I'm not sure. I rip into my mates and they do the same to me. Isn't that what mates do?

0|1
    0|0
  • I just joke a lot loll u can choose to take offense to it or not

0|1
    0|0
  • not really

0|2
    0|0
  • I roast myself everyday

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes