Do you often unknowingly roast people?

My friends are whining to me that I'm apparently driving one guy into the ground by me allegedly roastng whatever he says. Personally, I can't really recalling roasting him on purpose. So either I'm oblivious (which is likely) to whatever I'm doing, how he receives it (which is very probable) or they are shitting me.
  • Sure bruh
  • Nah blud
  • Resultiones
    Vote C
I should probably add that I never get these comments on that I bring someone down with any other person. Additionally, that person who I supposedly bring down is always very nice to me, never had any real negative experience with him in 1 on 1 convos

67

Most Helpful Guys

• I often find myself doing the reverse, I'm pretty passive aggressive if I don't like a person to the point where I'll be nice in a way that's an insult of its own caliber.

• I'm sure I do. I'm just so used to being blunt or sarcastic that I probably don't realize it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes or they tell me in the moment and then I’m like the fuck I just said it normally