Would you punish your child if he or she sneak out the house late at night?

37

37
  • I would be upset because if I was a mother I wouldn’t like my child to be out late at night putting himself/herself to risk that something happens to them. I am aware that there is people out there who are not right on the head and are capable of kidnapping, raping and murdering and you just don’t know when you come across those type of people at times because they look so normal. If not look at the John Wayne Gacy case! So no, I don’t wouldn’t want my children to be getting themselves exposed to who knows what out there late at night!

• Yeah. You're responsible for their actions so need to know what they are up to. If they want to go some where they need to discuss it before hand and abide by the decision of whether they can go

• Most likely. If there was an accident or something like that and they let me know ahead of time, I'd be more understanding. If I didn't hear from them and they showed up late, then we'd have problems.

• Yes i did. My son at 12 went out his bedroom window and at 3 AM in the morning i had 2 officers banging on my front door. That put the whole family into social service with 6 momths of council. Damn i was pissed

• Yes. If I have a rule and they break it depending what they did while sneaking out yes they will be punished

• No but I would talk to them. One things my dad used to tell me was, get home when you want, but just get home because I ain't gonna come looking for you

• Nah. I would throw a thousand condoms and get my daughter on conceptive.

• Nope i wouldn't punish them , just have a long talk with them.

• Spank and after ground her for two weeks school only then back to your room you go

• nope kids will be kids lol