Would you put laxatives in your food if someone at work kept stealing your lunch to teach them a lesson?

• Yes!
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes because when you mess with a man's food, you are low down and deserve to be humiliated.

I wouldn't even mess with a man's food that I didn't like much or got along with. People work hard for their food and others need to respect that.

I get mad when prison guards try to deny inmates meals for not obeying. That is absurd. I wouldn't do that to an inmate, regardless what he did or said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have done! When I was working 12 hour shifts food was vanishing from the communal fridge and personal bags doing that is just wrong, no matter what, it is still theft.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would make brownies and put laxative in them
    or make chocolate pudding put laxative in them teach
    them a lesson. LMFAO

3|0
    0|0
  • No.
    If i did this at work it could cost me my job. There have been cases in the media of this, people have lost careers and even been prosecuted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd put invisible ink or something on the container and then walk around with a mini blacklight. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I might put like super spicy stuff in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.
    Just use expired food if anything.
    Don't drug another person lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I did but a bullies stealing my food it was in School it was funniest thing and that day they wore white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would, they won't get away with stealing my food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao yesss

0|0
    0|0
  • I might be tempted yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Better if you double the dose of the laxatives in the food lmaooo

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I don't know if they have any health problems or medications that'd interact with that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I;d just make it too spicy for them to eat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes