Would you put laxatives in your food if someone at work kept stealing your lunch to teach them a lesson?

• Yes!
  • No.

95

95
  • Yes because when you mess with a man's food, you are low down and deserve to be humiliated.

I wouldn't even mess with a man's food that I didn't like much or got along with. People work hard for their food and others need to respect that.

I get mad when prison guards try to deny inmates meals for not obeying. That is absurd. I wouldn't do that to an inmate, regardless what he did or said.

• Have done! When I was working 12 hour shifts food was vanishing from the communal fridge and personal bags doing that is just wrong, no matter what, it is still theft.

• Yes i would make brownies and put laxative in them
    or make chocolate pudding put laxative in them teach
    them a lesson. LMFAO

• No.
    If i did this at work it could cost me my job. There have been cases in the media of this, people have lost careers and even been prosecuted.

• I'd put invisible ink or something on the container and then walk around with a mini blacklight. Lol

• No but I might put like super spicy stuff in it.

• No.
    Just use expired food if anything.
    Don't drug another person lol

• I did but a bullies stealing my food it was in School it was funniest thing and that day they wore white.

• Sure I would, they won't get away with stealing my food.

• Lmao yesss

• I might be tempted yes

• Better if you double the dose of the laxatives in the food lmaooo

• Nah. I don't know if they have any health problems or medications that'd interact with that.

• Nah, I;d just make it too spicy for them to eat.