Why does no one believe me that I’m ugly and want plastic surgery?

My eyes and the mirror does not lie! Every time I say I’m ugly, you guys keep calling me beautiful! You have not even seen my face! I even posted my self online asking a plastic surgeon opinion on my face. I have scars, my nose is wide, and I’m getting wrinkles. Even a transgender is prettier than me.

Why does no one believe me that I’m ugly and want plastic surgery?

I even feel ugly being in public.

I know you guys want this type of girl
I know you guys want this type of girl

🔪🔪🔪🔪
🔪🔪🔪🔪

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have created a perfect picture of what a beautiful woman looks like sharp nose glossy lips and so on thats why you have degraded yourself to being ugly which is a very harsh word to use on yourself
    You might not be dead gorgeous but not ugly , scars and wrinkles can be removed by lots of products even natural ones like tumeric because even those pretty girls you see care for themselves a lot to look good

0|0
    0|0
    • Like your profile picture?

• 7d

Yeah 😂 she has red lips tho... by the way the girl in the profile pic is from a drawing🙄

Most Helpful Guys

• Lol you’ve clearly got some mental issues. And speaking as someone who was there, plastic surgery won’t magically take it all away. Feel free to go to consultations, but there is a very high possibility you will be turned away if other people do not see what you see.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I already posted my picture on RealSelf website asking a doctors opinion. 4 surgeons have said I’m a good candidate for rhinoplasty and chin reduction

• Show All
    • 7d

And why did you say I got mental issues for wanting plastic surgery when you got it yourself?

• 7d

I said I was mistaken

• U will feel ulgy
    U r pretty but not beautiful
    There is a difference

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because ugliness and attractiveness is subjective. And the only one that really thinks that is you. And that is not attractive no matter what you choose to do for to yourself. Yes you get more men to flock to you, but they only want you for your body. They will not love you for you, and you still be mad and bitter about yourself and them. So what if you got scars, a wide nose, or getting wrinkles. Some men actually find it attractive. But if you want to ruin yourself that's up to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • This Allan wrench sitting on a kung fu panda 2 dvd believes you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I strongly recommend watching shows about plastic surgery gone wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • Show me your face, I'll let you know how much I want to sit on it because it's so beautiful. Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • You probably look at small details you don't like...
    We look at the big picture and like your looks :D

0|0
    0|0
  • there's at least one person who will find u attractive... it'll just take some time

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you really only want to be valued for your fake looks?

Plus plastic surgery is a big turn off for most guys, shows you are insanely insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • So number one, don’t say a transgender is prettier than you. You saying that tells me that you beleive that every trans is ugly. Although I don’t understand transgender people. I will still say that’s extremely offensive. Number 2, everyone is ugly. Everyone has their flaws, and the good in them. You have a flaw for every good thing you have. You need to learn to deal with that, and then make the best of it. By looking like a girl that you think ‘everyone wants’ is fucking idiotic. Number 3, plastic surgery can’t do as much as you want it to, even the most expensive plastic surgeons can’t make you look exactly how you want. And the more specific you get the uglier you get. You are taking a huge chance when you go under the knife. And there are many more bad stories then good. Most likely it’ll be a waste of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you want to be called ugly then? Okay, you're ugly even though I have no clue what you look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would we judge, if you won't show how you look like?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need a psychiatrist.

0|1
    0|0
    • You’re telling me to pay another person to judge me LOL no thanks I already got you to do it for free

• I dont know why you think your ugly. It is all in your head.

• We believe you

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe u

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes aren't the only type of attractive women

0|0
    0|0
  • let me see you and
    i will tell you the truth

0|0