Why does no one believe me that I’m ugly and want plastic surgery?

My eyes and the mirror does not lie! Every time I say I’m ugly, you guys keep calling me beautiful! You have not even seen my face! I even posted my self online asking a plastic surgeon opinion on my face. I have scars, my nose is wide, and I’m getting wrinkles. Even a transgender is prettier than me.

I even feel ugly being in public.

I know you guys want this type of girl
I know you guys want this type of girl

🔪🔪🔪🔪
🔪🔪🔪🔪

714

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have created a perfect picture of what a beautiful woman looks like sharp nose glossy lips and so on thats why you have degraded yourself to being ugly which is a very harsh word to use on yourself
    You might not be dead gorgeous but not ugly , scars and wrinkles can be removed by lots of products even natural ones like tumeric because even those pretty girls you see care for themselves a lot to look good

• Like your profile picture?

• 7d

Yeah 😂 she has red lips tho... by the way the girl in the profile pic is from a drawing🙄

Most Helpful Guys

• Lol you’ve clearly got some mental issues. And speaking as someone who was there, plastic surgery won’t magically take it all away. Feel free to go to consultations, but there is a very high possibility you will be turned away if other people do not see what you see.

• 7d

I already posted my picture on RealSelf website asking a doctors opinion. 4 surgeons have said I’m a good candidate for rhinoplasty and chin reduction

• 7d

And why did you say I got mental issues for wanting plastic surgery when you got it yourself?

• 7d

I said I was mistaken

• U will feel ulgy
    U r pretty but not beautiful
    There is a difference