What are some things that you feel an emptiness from having in life?

Things that you feel will never be fulfilled

10

10
  • Me actually being content with what I do. Anything I do or make or whatever, I always want it to be the best. It's never going to be the very best, and I always will feel at least a little bit of emptiness or dissatisfaction in everything I do.

• 4d

Not a single problem at all with striving for perfection in all we do. Good for you.

• 4d

@med111111 I agree completely that it's good to strive for it, but just for once, it'd be nice to feel completely satisfied with something I did.

• 4d

Being satisfied with what we do and have done is reserved for the final time we lay down and look back on it all. Until then there is a lot of pain, good things, work, laziness, emotions and many more things rolled up into what is life and to strive for great results is a badge one should wear as an honor.