He asked me to have his baby first time?

I’m a Virgin and the guy I love wants to have a baby with me. I really love him. He said I’m his life and our baby will be his life. What does that mean? Is it a good idea to get pregnant my first time having sex? He is really eager to get a baby I love him so much. Is it because he loves me a lot he wants the baby right away?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is just a way to trick you into bed. You want a baby, and so he says that. He wants to have sex with you, and you want a baby. It's both of your excuses for having sex. You're 25-29, time to do it, and no having a baby with him is not a good idea

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

No, he is asking for a baby

• 4d

Why would he want a crying, screaming baby that will use up most of his paycheck between you and this baby? He just wants to get into your pants.

• I don't know man. Are you in a stable relationship? Are you at a good point in your life to have a baby? If not, have some protected sex or wait until you are ready for a kid

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is, make sure you want to have a kid with him for 18 years and make sure you're both financially stable to raise a child because... well... kids are a huge financial drain with baby stuff (such as diapers), medical, food, clothes, safety precautions, and toys. Also make sure you're both mentally ready because the baby will run you ragged and you will get extremely exhausted and stressed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes