Can someones eye tell you about who they are?

They say "eyes are the window to the soul".

Do you believe that just by looking into somebody eyes that you can make accurate character assessments of them, that theyre a good, trustworthy person and kind or if theyre malicious?

What are your thoughts?

314

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't believe the eyes can be trusted to determine a persons true character , or determine their intentions. Just look at Ted Bundy, he looked like a "normal" sane person. Women trusted him. Although, one woman that escaped from him said when he attacked her , his eyes blackened over. His eyes changed in a moment

However, the eyes are part of a our body language, so sometimes it's possible to detect lies by a persons eyes. But not always.

I've looked in a persons eyes before, and I've had a gut feeling that there was something not quite right about them. I saw something sinister in their eyes. Later, I discovered I was right about them.

I wouldn't trust someone soely based on their eyes. But I may distrust someone if something in their eyes didn't seem right

• Not at all. Serial killers could be charismatic as fuck and stare someone in the eyes and they couldnt tell

• 7d

There have been cases of these in which women have been seduced by the appeal of someone's character only to become murdered by them. Insanely fearful stuff.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah

It will tell me if she's a thot