Can someones eye tell you about who they are?

They say "eyes are the window to the soul".

Do you believe that just by looking into somebody eyes that you can make accurate character assessments of them, that theyre a good, trustworthy person and kind or if theyre malicious?

What are your thoughts?

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't believe the eyes can be trusted to determine a persons true character , or determine their intentions. Just look at Ted Bundy, he looked like a "normal" sane person. Women trusted him. Although, one woman that escaped from him said when he attacked her , his eyes blackened over. His eyes changed in a moment

However, the eyes are part of a our body language, so sometimes it's possible to detect lies by a persons eyes. But not always.

I've looked in a persons eyes before, and I've had a gut feeling that there was something not quite right about them. I saw something sinister in their eyes. Later, I discovered I was right about them.

I wouldn't trust someone soely based on their eyes. But I may distrust someone if something in their eyes didn't seem right

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Serial killers could be charismatic as fuck and stare someone in the eyes and they couldnt tell

1|2
    0|0
    • 7d

There have been cases of these in which women have been seduced by the appeal of someone's character only to become murdered by them. Insanely fearful stuff.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah

It will tell me if she's a thot

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah if they have red eyes with designs inside they're uchiha.
    If they're completely white with no eyeballs then they're Hyuga.
    If they're normally black but turn green or blue or red when the person powers up, they're saiyans.
    If it's pure red which comes when they taste blood, they're ghouls.

0|2
    0|0
  • If eyes are the window to the soul what does that say about someone who wears sunglasses all the time?

0|1
    0|0
  • Some, Hun, Know Me Better than I May even Know Me... Real Friends to the Ends. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • No i do not believe so. I have noticed countless times of the actions I thought someone would have only to be surprised with the other. Truly judging a book by its character is a dangerous tactic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i believe ones eyes tell lot about whom they are.

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

They can be a trusting person or a dishonest person
      there is difference in ones eyes when they lie and
      there is difference in ones eyes when they are telling
      the truth and sometimes it's impossible.

• "eyes are the window to the soul"

It's bullshit. Eyes can be good at showing emotion but that expression is exaggerated to the millionth power.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can see if someone is full of shit when I look in their eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • No really. Eyes are the window to your optic nerves.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    No.
    I do believe that my demons hide in my eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on your leverage. Leverage is always the main factor for calling a bluff and executing one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that a well trained eye would be able to tell a lot about a person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely, your eyes your heart and your won't lie, they can't

0|0
    0|1
  • At most just their feelings.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes