What’s one bad habit that you can’t seem to stop doing?

What is one bad habit you have that you want to give up but it’s hard to stop doing?What’s one bad habit that you can’t seem to stop doing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Scratching myself when I'm itchy. I sometimes do it harder than I realize, then I feel a wet spot there, look at it and see that there's fucking blood everywhere cause I scratched it too hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drugs. 😳

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

That’s sucks! I know that’s a big one to break!

• Show All
    • 7d

True, I meant more of breaking the habit of wanting to do it over and over again everyday. There’s nothing you can do but to take it one day at a time to get through 👍🏼 good luck with that if you’re trying to!

• 7d

Thanks. I got a few days under my belt. almost got another.

Most Helpful Girls

• I’ve always bitten my fingernails, really bad habit. I also bite off the skin around my fingers 😂 but I’m trying to stop

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I feel you, i do that while watching a movie.

• Show All
    • 7d

Yeah, I tried the painting my nails thing, but it never worked. I always ended up messing up the nail polish when biting them, then my nails really looked bad with chipped paint lol

• 7d

Yeah haha 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I bite fingernails a lot, also when I see a bit of lose skin on my fingers ill bite it off. I also get rid of my nails by just getting a little piece lose and "peel" it off. Also bite the skin of my lips.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Oh and I always pop zits/blackheads etc.

• 7d

Yeah I used to bite my nails but I finally stopped. I still have the bad habit of biting the skin on my lip! I can’t help it haha

• Masturbating. In it self isn't wrong just makes me feel a bit of a loser doing it. No matter how I try it is always there...

1|0
    0|0
  • Having sex with a girl just because she's super hot and has no morals.

1|0
    0|0
    • 49min

So you are just like her a guy with no morals or values a whoreman.

• Chewing my nails. Got diverticulitis over it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Really? Wow, I didn’t know that could happen!

• 7d

You can't digest the fingernails and the get lodged in your intestines. Really sucks. Haven't been able to eat right in 5 years. Have to sell my house to get an $8000 surgery. No help out there for single males.

• Making messes.. hate cleaning up

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a dopey bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • Logging in GAG

2|0
    0|0
  • Eating sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • fapping too much and not stretching often.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes