What’s one bad habit that you can’t seem to stop doing?

What is one bad habit you have that you want to give up but it’s hard to stop doing?What’s one bad habit that you can’t seem to stop doing?

49

Most Helpful Guys

• Scratching myself when I'm itchy. I sometimes do it harder than I realize, then I feel a wet spot there, look at it and see that there's fucking blood everywhere cause I scratched it too hard.

• Drugs. 😳

• 7d

That’s sucks! I know that’s a big one to break!

• 7d

True, I meant more of breaking the habit of wanting to do it over and over again everyday. There’s nothing you can do but to take it one day at a time to get through 👍🏼 good luck with that if you’re trying to!

• 7d

Thanks. I got a few days under my belt. almost got another.

Most Helpful Girls

• I’ve always bitten my fingernails, really bad habit. I also bite off the skin around my fingers 😂 but I’m trying to stop

• 7d

I feel you, i do that while watching a movie.

• 7d

Yeah, I tried the painting my nails thing, but it never worked. I always ended up messing up the nail polish when biting them, then my nails really looked bad with chipped paint lol

• 7d

Yeah haha 😂