What should I say to this girl if she says this again?

so last year im working with this girl at a summer job before to went off to college she called me lazy because i was not going to college i told her i could not afford college before she said that i was lazy for not going if she says it again what should i say to her last time i wanting to go off on her but i did not

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Too little context to know what's really going on. Is she going to college? Are you planning to once you can afford it? Did she say it in a serious and demeaning tone or more jokingly? She could like you and just be teasing to get your attention. Some girls do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

she is going to college no i don't plan to go to college if i ever get the money i plan to use it to live off of

• Show All
    • 4d

if i she her again this summer also last thing sorry she would not tell me what her father does for a living is that weird?

• 4d

A little weird. She might be ashamed of what he does or something. Or he might be dead and she doesn't wanna talk about it. It's probably a sensitive question.

• Laugh a Little Here, Dear, And Simply Say: "I'm still Here, dear!!"xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

whats that going to do?

• That's not the kind of person you should be hanging out with.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

im not hanging out with her i worked with her at a summer job but why should i not hangout with her?

Recommended myTakes