Why is not okay to say your opinion in 2019?

311

311
  • cause nowadays everything thing is taken out of context. today everybody gets butt hurt about anything being said. fuck freedom of speech cause you’ll get stoned

• yea, have to share opinions carefully. I think the old rule of 2 ears and 1 mouth apply more than ever. listen 2x more than talk. talk with carefully like talking to someone who is emotionally ill, because they actually are.

• Depends on what you mean by "okay"
    If you mean legal, then it is in most countries...
    If you mean consequence free then it has always depended on how that opinion is recieved by others...
    It has always been that way all through history, so I don't know what you mean by 2019

• Because those who advocated for tolerance we're really advocating for their opinion and worldview over all. now that they have the social power, anything that does not go in line with what they promote is viciously attacked

• Because it's politically incorrectly to do so. Carrie Prejean did in 2009 and they demonised her for it (spoiler alert: she was right). Tracy Morgan is said to have faced a similar backlash in 2018. So individuality and freedom of speech are sacrificed on the altar of political correctness.

• I don't give a fuck, what year it is. I will give you my two cents. Even if it is not politically correct. So they all can go fuck off.

• Because your opinion removes there power. So definitely keep saying your opinions like i always do they are terrified because off it.

• It doesn't matter if it's ok or not to say your opinion just be brave enough to say it and defend it it's always been that way not only in 2019.

• Nowadays you can't say anything without someone being offended

• Because the sjw and feminists have taken over the media

• It is.

Observe. I'm anti immigration and trans women aren't real women

• Censorship is everywhere.

• You can say what you want freedom of speech.

• You can say whatever you want as long as you're not threatening anyone. It's not like the governments going to throw you in jail.

• 7d

Count dankula is facing jail over a joke...

• 7d

@grega239 The first one happened in the U. K. and the second one happened in Canada. I should've been more specific in my original post in saying the American government (I've only ever lived in America, so that's the only government I know well enough to comment on).