How can I find boyfriend if men hate me?

I am socially awkward weird Boys don't even wants to talk to me or help me they don't even want to sit near me and they always laugh on me.

215

215
  • You'll find someone, just give it time. Socially awkward girls are great, and often are the most fun to be around once they get to know you and loosen up a bit. It's just that, at your age, guys don't understand that.

• Seems like you need to step outside of your toxic social environment. You will need to practice on approaching them yourself and upping your social skills. It will boost your confidence and helps you find the right guy.

• 4d

They dont even want to talk to me anyway i can only date guys in college and all of them are like that..

• 4d

Thats because collages can be highly toxic in there social environments.

• 4d

There is no other places where i can find a guy in india you can only find boyfriend in college so i guess i would always stay single.

• I believe you should change your attitude in following way:

1) Try to wear attractive and become expert in hygiene.

2) dont bother to experiment with yourself like colouring hair , man shirts etc.

3) think about being part of some subculture

4) became more open minded and educated about sexual relationships.

There is no more useless women, than simultaneously - ugly, boring, unavailable for sex, psychologically in bad state.

• Dont worry much just be the way you are, try to hang out with a group mixed girls and guys and try to show presence some guy will surely approach you and never think that you are unattractive nobody is perfect in this world

• Yep been there
    I'm ugly as it eggs I dress badly I'm short and super shy I can barely speak to people yet I have a boyfriend however bad you think you are there is a guy out there that will love you
    Good luck 😁

• Try to get to know people online first. Maybe that would be easier. It is actually just as safe, if not safer than meeting a total stranger in public that you know nothing about too.

• 4d

Well most people online are weird

• 4d

You know those people you meet online are the same people you meet in person. The only difference is when you meet someone in person they keep a lot of their thoughts to themselves. they are still thinking the same things, they just don't tell you.
      When you meet online first, they are more likely to tell you what they really think before you even meet. It can actually save time because you get to know if you are somewhat compatible before you even bother to meet.

• 4d

Honestly in India only weird people do online dating and those men only want sexual relationship only way to find girlfriend or boyfriend in india is in college or school or job.

• I'm sure your not that bad of a person just be yourself and it will happen I'm trying to find a great lady myself so I know what your going through just hang in there

• Stop being socially awkward. It's your own life, don't just float, take control and improve your social skills.

• 4d

I don't know how to.

• 4d

Love yourself enough to try. You might not be good enough at the moment but you have the possibility. You are a future prospect. Weird kids makes interesting adults. Every bad experience becomes a past experience and you can get over almost anything. Don't expose yourself to rape (don't go to abandoned places with someone you just met) and the worst thing that can happen is disappointment.

• Your 19, supposedly Indian culture is different than the west, little more repressive, chin up, be positive.

• 4d

Well i know other indians girls with boyfriend maybe i am too unattractive for dating.

• 4d

Your probably being harsh, I was not successful till about 21 at having a long term and productive relationship, so don't give up.

• Look for Indian guys on GAG.
    They might talk with u

• Try helping someone. In any way, even something very simple.

• Why is that? What's wrong with you,

• I am sure men hating you is a false premise.

• Where are you from in India

• wow, you should stop overthinking

• Do you seem approachable?
    How tall are you?
    Do you try to talk to men or act were with them?

• 3d

I like mens

• 3d

Oh. ..
      Why only men's?

• Online dating, meeting new people. Eventually you'll find a guy who likes you.