Why are good girls considered conceited and why is everyone so hyper sensitive these days?

Other people bully me for me being proud of being a virgin who is 20 and never masturbated. I'm an all around good girl, the only person I told irl was my ex (who told everyone). I'm not mean to people or judge them unless they come at me sideways for being a virgin, then I'll let them know that they're a slut who should mind their business. It's not okay to virgin-shame.

I don't really care about feminism, racism, etc. I do care, but I don't focus on those topics a lot because they're draining. I focus more on elderly people, pets, and children.

I was the only one who didn't freak out when trump became president and I'm black.. I was like and? Trump isn't our first president to be on some fuckery shit. Who cares? All politicans are corrupted.

I hate whiny people who are always whining and never stfu.

13