How many of you knew that Prior to the American Revolution, George Washington started a World War?

In 1754 George Washington then a 22 year old Lieutenant Colonel with the British started a Skirmish that Started the 7 Years war, which really is a World War which the aftermath lead directly to the American Revolution.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I did not no it, but its rare in history that the persons responsible for conflict ever own up to starting it in the first place.

• 3d

Well, the 7 years war directly lead to the American Revolution and the birth of Western Democracy so I can't say it was bad that The 7 Years War happened

• 2d

I thought you were American

• 2d

I'm more British. Why? I have been to the States.

Most Helpful Girl