What would you say is more important?

So I went through a hard spot in life and lost completely everything cause of my ex, itll be a year in April since this all happened and I dont want to start on rock bottom. But I'm having a hard time figuring out what I need to do first. I lost my license but I have a car and it's not registered yet and I stay with a friend so I guess what I'm trying to ask is what would you say is more important to do first, get my license and car legal or get my own place?

I know a job is first and I do currently have one making 12/hr.

01