How do you deal with random aggressive strangers?

1428

Most Helpful Girls

• Just give them what they deserve.
    An old woman in the subway called me witch for no reason the other day and I told her stop mooing you old cow.
    Another time an old woman had stretched her legs in the bus like she was in her bedroom. when I accidentally brushed against her sheoe while passing by she started screaming and I was like excuse me your majesty. I didn't recognize you in your beggar clothes there. Do you think you own the bus you old hag?
    Another time a middle aged woman in the subway was like your backpack is in the way. Hold it because there are other passengers who want to use the space your backpack occupies. It was a small bag with only one notebook in it. I got so angry I told her for old and sick people such as yourself the subway offers seats you should definitely make use of them and stop disturbing people who pay for your food stamps.

• I’ve only had one encounter with an aggressive stranger once, when he insulted me I just smiled and waved at him. His got quiet and kept starring at me and looked down in shame of what he was doing. I just kill aggressions with kindness and patience, no need for me to take them personal or else my life would me miserable! πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

Most Helpful Guys

• I stay calm and unaffected and take a small step back and assess them. Buy them a beer if that can be done, or something else do defuse the situation, if all other stuff don't work I will simply walk. If they attack I put them to the ground, and keep put them down til they give up.

• I smile and continue on my way. Letting idiots like that get to you is silly.