How do you deal with random aggressive strangers?

How do you deal with random aggressive strangers?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Just give them what they deserve.
    An old woman in the subway called me witch for no reason the other day and I told her stop mooing you old cow.
    Another time an old woman had stretched her legs in the bus like she was in her bedroom. when I accidentally brushed against her sheoe while passing by she started screaming and I was like excuse me your majesty. I didn't recognize you in your beggar clothes there. Do you think you own the bus you old hag?
    Another time a middle aged woman in the subway was like your backpack is in the way. Hold it because there are other passengers who want to use the space your backpack occupies. It was a small bag with only one notebook in it. I got so angry I told her for old and sick people such as yourself the subway offers seats you should definitely make use of them and stop disturbing people who pay for your food stamps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve only had one encounter with an aggressive stranger once, when he insulted me I just smiled and waved at him. His got quiet and kept starring at me and looked down in shame of what he was doing. I just kill aggressions with kindness and patience, no need for me to take them personal or else my life would me miserable! πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I stay calm and unaffected and take a small step back and assess them. Buy them a beer if that can be done, or something else do defuse the situation, if all other stuff don't work I will simply walk. If they attack I put them to the ground, and keep put them down til they give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smile and continue on my way. Letting idiots like that get to you is silly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't get angry when strangers are rude to me because I know their action is a reflection of how much they hate themselves and not a reflection of how much they hate me since they don't know me. I get much more offended when those who have been exposed to me and know how I behave and act are rude to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I give them a grace pass, and a peace pass. That means that I remind myself that they are not perfect, and they need a pass to feel loved and have peace between me and them even though they don't deserve it... it's because Jesus died and gave me grace and peace passes... to feel loved and accepted by him even though I do not deserve it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, one guy followed me home coz i raced him on my way home and he won't let me pass. I told him to leave me alone when I confronted him outside my house!

0|0
    0|0
  • It mostly depends on my mood. So if i am in a good mood I'd just ignore them but if I am in a bad mood then worl war III is about to start. If they are looking for a fight I'll give them one πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

0|0
    0|0
  • They fuck themselves at some point... especially the aggressive drivers. One swerved around me in the dark in a construction zone. She ran into a guardrail. FUCK HERπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I fight them cos on the internet everything is true! I'm like YO BRUH, WASSUP? and then I knock them out cold and take their girlfriend. True story!

0|0
    0|0
  • I laugh and ignore them... but it happened once or twice that I lifted a finger to a few stupid guys who felt the right to judge.

0|0
    0|0
    • You assaulted people for judging you? I hope you paid the price.

• If they judge vocally by calling me names of course I would reply back... why would I take shit from anyone? Would you?

And it’s not assault if I don’t touch them.

• Lifted a finger generally means to take physical action.

• Mostly, I ignore them. There's no percentage in getting riled up; it doesn't accomplish anything useful. It puts no coin in my pocket, or food on my table.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i just laugh at them and think twat to myself πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|1
  • I usually just ignore. I’ve not ever had anyone get threatening in a way that I feared for my safety

0|0
    1|0
  • Warn them. If they insist on being stupid I incapacitate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • l look straight into there eyes and my eyes say don't fucking mess with me or you will be on the ground in two seconds and l will have the cuffs on you

0|0
    0|0
  • I wait for them to initiate violence, then I change their lives as I demonstrate what a Shotokan karate black belt can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I usually just walk away but if they keep pestering me for a confrontation then I'd retaliate

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. it ranges from ignoring them, trying to calm them down to beating the shit out of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last time some person was aggressive I just acted as if I don't speak Dutch. Was quite effective

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing, they're strangers, idgaf what they think of me

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't get aggressive with me. I'm the kinda thing that makes people afraid of the dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Fuck you too" then continue minding my own business. (Eye for an eye.)

0|0
    0|0
  • By saying not a single word... after all aggressive strangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just ignore them, they are like children throwing a tantrum

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell them "Fuck U" and keep it moving. If they want a problem, they will have one

0|0
    0|0
  • I pray every hour about aggressive strangers. I don't give them hospitality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m like β€˜FUCK YOU’ with my fingers up at them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Get away from them

0|0
    0|0
  • I ignore them.

0|1
    0|1
  • Flip them off

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip them off haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I ignore them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm aggressive back

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, I ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for them to give me the #1 then wave at them

0|0
    0|0
  • Start speaking in gibberish to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore them

0|0
    0|0
  • Beat the shit
    out of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually ignore, think about it, get slightly pissed, then remember why are they aggressive, what happened in their life to make them that way, then I feel pity and grateful for my own life

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell them i going to fuck their mom without a condom on while im on the john

0|0
    0|0
  • I ignore them, especially aggressive drivers. I don’t give them the satisfaction of telling me off.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes