Are you a go with the flow type of person?

Cause I am
  • Yes I am
    Vote A
  • I’m not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The go with the flow type people seem to have darker desires and no basis for doing most things they do.

If I followed the flow, I would be a revenge seeker, mocker of Jesus and other things. People going after the flow can't seem to understand why mocking Jesus is hurtful and they only care about revenge because you want to tell them how salvation should be and they say you ain't accepting of their atheism.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends. If I have a triggering feeling I mean a baaad feeling about a person from the start I will not go with the flow xD ( too many incidents)
    And most the time. Yup go with the flow till I can’t anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am, but if the flow is taking me to trouble, I break free!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the MHO! 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends on the situation honestly but for the most part I like to have some amount of control over what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes always. I hate making plans... I’m very impulsive so when an occasion presents itself I usually jump! Always worked out so far!

0|0
    0|0
  • 100%. I've never really planned out my life, I just go wherever the wind takes me. Making plans too far into the future stresses me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If it's something I don't like, I don't go with the flow.. I plan my escape upon arrival

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the flow and the situation but when it comes to my daily life and trivial things yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Am, Same. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup I am

0|1
    0|0
  • Yass

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely complain.. I do have boundaries tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely not 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm a do as I want person.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I lead

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes haha