Are you a go with the flow type of person?

Cause I am
  • Yes I am
  • I’m not

166

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The go with the flow type people seem to have darker desires and no basis for doing most things they do.

If I followed the flow, I would be a revenge seeker, mocker of Jesus and other things. People going after the flow can't seem to understand why mocking Jesus is hurtful and they only care about revenge because you want to tell them how salvation should be and they say you ain't accepting of their atheism.

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends. If I have a triggering feeling I mean a baaad feeling about a person from the start I will not go with the flow xD ( too many incidents)
    And most the time. Yup go with the flow till I can’t anymore.

• Yes I am, but if the flow is taking me to trouble, I break free!

• Thank you for the MHO! 😊