Which rights do MEN lack and need to fight for?

Which rights do MEN lack and need to fight for in 2019 or better yet what rights do u think men should have

Which rights do men lack and need to fight for?

2578

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. The right to bodily autonomy. Here in the states it's legal for a mother and father to mutilate a baby boys genitals, and yet it's illegal to do the same to women.

2. The right to vote. Here in the states, if you are male and dont sign up for the selective service, you are denied access to financial aid, government Grant's and assistance, you are charged with a felony, and stripped of your voting rights.

3. Equal representation in family courts. Divorce for women is like winning the lottery. But for men it's like indentured servatude, where he not only loses half or more of his income, he loses his home, his vehicles, and worst of all his children.

4. Equal representation in criminal courts. When men commit the same crime as a woman his sentence is on average 67% longer than his female counter part.

5. Equal protection under the law domestic violence. Because of the Duluth model, and the violence against women act, I most cases regardless of who started it, regardless of who was injured its almost always men that go to jail. Even if he didn't lift a finger in his own defense. Additionally there is a violence against women act which make violence against women more severely punished than violence against men, even though men suffer violence WAY more.

6. Equal representation under the law, our sex laws. If a man rapes a woman, its rape, prison time and rightly so, rapists are sick... but when a woman does the same to man or a little boy virtually nothing is done.. at worst she will have a short jail sentence and probation.. plus based on how our laws operate women cannot be charged with rape.. worse still it's usually spun in such a way to make her the victim, and her victim The innocent little boy or man is ignored or ridiculed. The worst part.. say a female teacher has sex with a 13 year old pupil, and she gets pregnant, the moment he turns 18 he is required to pay child support to his rapist..

7. Equal protection under the law, child and spouse murder (no I am not talking about abortion). When a woman kills her children she is felt sorry for, made to be the victim, blamed on hormones, vary rarely do these women see jail or prison time, and yet 71% of all child murders are at the hands of the mother alone, along with 70% of all child abuse and child neglect. No consequences, or very minimal consequences are seen. When men commit the same act he will go to prison in most cases for the rest of his life.

8. Equal representation under the law abortion.. no I won't say women shouldn't have the choice to abort.. it's their body.. but men dont have the same option. Men are stuck with child support based 100% on weather or not she chooses to keep the kid. There is no option to opt out. And before some fembots decide to say "but he can give up his rights" no in most cases he cannot unless some other man is willing to adopt the child. This is the law in nearly all states here in the US. men simply have no rights in this area..

• Additionally organizations like the national organization for women, a feminist organization, actively lobbies against those things I have listed above.

• im in the uk and no u can get a test down without the mothers consent as if u are on the birth certificate u are legal parent too so can give consent like the mother can hell my ex got a test down without me knowing lol but the only thing is u cannot use it in court unless it was a court appoved test

• It must just be the eu.. the countries I have heard about specifically are Germany and France

• 1. Get the same sentence for the same crimes.
    2. Fair divorce splits, including assets and children. And pay a fair alimony just for the children not to support the mother.
    3. Inocent until proven guilty. Not having life ruined because someone said I harassed her.
    4. Either female prison guards no longer get to do cavity search to male inmates or male guards get to do the same to female inmates.
    5. If I hit a women after she hitted me I want consequences for both! If I don't hit her I want her to go to jail just like I would.
    6. Stop bashing masculinity. Stop telling men they should be more feminine. Stop telling men they are evil just because they are men. Let boys be boys. Basically stop social shaming of men.
    7. If a women harasses or rapes a men he must be listen to and she must be punished.
    8. More incentives for male students, because we dam well need them! Boys in early years are treated like a hazard.
    9. It's a long list check this page it has it all.

francisdroy.wordpress.com/.../

• i agree with u

• The court is so bias against us in those situations. Glad to know some women are with us to make the process fair

• yeah i see the court as a unfair shitshow

Most Helpful Girls

• For being able to have emotions without being judged. More therapy help and more understanding because of all the suicides. Also not being blamed for stuff they haven't done just because they are a man. And lastly not being judged for being a less man if they get raped or beated up. Also have the right to decide about abortion or not cause it's both child. Now I'm against abortion but if you wanna end your childs life than it's both options. If the mother doesn't want the baby but the father wants to and pays everything then he should get the baby.
    That's what I can come up with now there are problaby many more.

• i disagree on the abortion point

• @ThisAndThat this has nothing to do with a god that is not even real the law state an unborn baby is not a legal person therefor it canot be classed at murder as the unborn baby is not protected as to be protected you have to be a legal person which they are not until the birth certificate is filled out an filed so if is not murder end of discussion

• You say a God that's not even real, but boy oh boy can you explain how those scriptures came to pass? Those scriptures that were written over 1900 years ago? In your case I guess if it is true you're in some deep trouble, just saying.

• Parental rights, equality in divorce rights, equality in sexual assault and rape, equality in the workplace, equality under the law.
    The law is very harsh on men compared to women and women are basically treated like small children or victims that can't possibly be held accountable for their actions due to our gender.