How would you insult me?

Say anything i won't mind i am in mood of getting insulted.
Updates:
In popular demand i am changing my profile pic to more modest one.
No more boobs lol now i look like a proper muslim lady i guess

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You think you're a Muslim, but you aren't. You're a bad Muslim.

Also look like those wannabe cute whores, but probably had more dicks in your hand than door handlers.

So you were looking for a Turkish man? I guess you're DNA longs for some variety, but at least you don't have a hard time to chose who you love most. Your father? Your uncle? Your grandpa? You look like they're all the same person. Then I was wrong you're an average Muslim.

Is your neck not strong enough to hold your big ass head straight or you're just retarded?

I'm really impressed with you being able to post, you'd look like someone who even has difficulties not to forget to breathe.

If they made a film of you, it's title would be the "cul de sac of evolution"

Your face is so stupid I assume you could fail a pregnancy test.

I know it must be hard in the middle East. I know life there life is all about sucking dicks. And you made it.

Good bless you I'm out (the real one)

0|0
    0|0
    • You are cute sir

• Show All
    • No, mongolia and Turkey is culturally similar nation. Both are altaic people and speak a similar language.
      Incest is not comman in both Turkey and Mongolia.
      Even thought our forefather genghis khan used to kill people who had incest relationships.

Most Helpful Girls

• You look insecure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What is going on inside the head of such a young and beautiful person to deliberately open themselves up to insults and criticism?

This is extremely sad. It is nobody's business how you dress, your culture, your religion, political affiliation, what you eat, sexual preference or anything else.

What has put you in such a mood to engage in self-flagellation and pass someone else the digital whip?

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to put proper punctuation at the end of every sentence, you uneducated imbecile. That's a run on sentence.
    And cover up them titties. Had I known girls like you were on here with them out and about like they are in your profile picture, I wouldn't have come on GaG.
    Ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you really want to know

Bless her heart, the poor thing.

Jackwad

You march to your own drummer, don’t you sweetheart? Good for you. Good for you.

I don't care what anybody says. I think she's pretty. . . in her own way.

Golly you fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down didn't you? Bless your heart.

Remembering our conversations... it just really makes me want to end it all.

I hope this fills up my insult quota for the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don’t know you so maybe if I take a better look at your profile picture...
    *looking...*
    Nope. I got nothing. lol

Why would you want to be insulted, anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your forehead is so huge, thanos had to snap his fingers twice

0|0
    0|0
    • You can use my forehead as a pan

• Holy shit you're right. Biggest pan I've seen by far. Ever thought about pursuing a career in becoming one? I mean women are objects so you already got a headstart

• Damn, usually Im good at this but I got nothing lol
    too cute to insult.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to be two faced at least make one of them pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you still looking for Turkish person? I saw it in your question

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll insult you when you get on your knees and beg for it

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to do that baby.
    God already did by sending u on earth. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • U look so pretty and gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to insult you. Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • You are that bored?

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good.
    Don't need to insult

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop painting your face...

I dunno

0|0
    0|0
  • "No more boobs"
    - Well that blows

0|0
    0|0
  • why would I insult you?

0|0
    0|0
    • your pic is already modest

• Show All
    • you are Muslim, my dear you shouldn't post any pic in which you show your private parts. its not good my dear.

• not a problem, I'm Muslim too.
      I'm asking this cos its not a good thing to show skin for Muslims.

• Why would I want to insult you?

0|0
    0|0
  • by words

0|0
    0|0
  • Unperfect cringe bitch lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ugly af your portrait hung itself

0|0
    0|0