How would you insult me?

Say anything i won't mind i am in mood of getting insulted.
In popular demand i am changing my profile pic to more modest one.
No more boobs lol now i look like a proper muslim lady i guess

424

Most Helpful Guys

• You think you're a Muslim, but you aren't. You're a bad Muslim.

Also look like those wannabe cute whores, but probably had more dicks in your hand than door handlers.

So you were looking for a Turkish man? I guess you're DNA longs for some variety, but at least you don't have a hard time to chose who you love most. Your father? Your uncle? Your grandpa? You look like they're all the same person. Then I was wrong you're an average Muslim.

Is your neck not strong enough to hold your big ass head straight or you're just retarded?

I'm really impressed with you being able to post, you'd look like someone who even has difficulties not to forget to breathe.

If they made a film of you, it's title would be the "cul de sac of evolution"

Your face is so stupid I assume you could fail a pregnancy test.

I know it must be hard in the middle East. I know life there life is all about sucking dicks. And you made it.

Good bless you I'm out (the real one)

• You are cute sir

• No, mongolia and Turkey is culturally similar nation. Both are altaic people and speak a similar language.
      Incest is not comman in both Turkey and Mongolia.
      Even thought our forefather genghis khan used to kill people who had incest relationships.

Most Helpful Girls

• You look insecure