Have you ever been afraid for your life?

1430

Most Helpful Guys

• Two times involving semi trucks.

Once I was at work setting up a traffic control device when a flatbed took the corner and almost crushed me (and three coworkers) between the flatbed semi trailer and my boss's truck. If I were to have ducked, the trailer wheels would've gotten me instead. The driver stopped in the nick of time but I'll never forget the feeling of the trailer tugging at my orange vest.

The second time I was driving home on a three hour trip when I noticed a truck pushing 90 mph in the center lane with no other vehicles nearby. I was passing him on the left when suddenly the truck started drifting into my lane. The driver had fallen asleep at the wheel. I laid on the horn and he woke up and quickly swerved back into his lane. He then got off the Interstate at the next exit. Had I not been there, he would've hit the median and gone into oncoming traffic at 90 mph.

• Kinda. Was once jogging late in the evening in between the forest and the cemetery on the edge of town when some really angry looking dog came out of nowhere and started aggressively barking at me. The whole thing probably wasn't all that long but it felt like it lasted for quite the amount of time. Every time I moved, it looked like it was about to jump on me.

• A dog barking made you think: "It's official. Gonna die!"?🤣🤣

Bet it was a tiny poodle 🙄😒🤣

• Woman, it was a rabid, ownerless dog, in the middle of the forest, completely insane while barking at me. That thing could lunge for me and easily reach the neck.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah when dad made me drive too fast for my little experience... Then he turned my steer wheel and made one super sharp turn with 90km/h and I didn't even know where I am from fear 😅😶 I thought we are going to crash somewhere... I was afraid for both our lives and the people on the road

• Yep, just a few months ago snowboarding on a huge hill I fell off my board and while I was in the air I was like “welp I’m either going to die or get hurt terribly” and I ended up getting hurt terribly.