How do you know if you're in love?

How do you know if you're in love?

1314

Most Helpful Guys

• If you have to ask that question I can assure you you are not inlove I can't articulate it in words what the feeling is but when you get that for you then you know you will know when you are in love and there isn't any indicators apart from feeling you're in love with somebody that's a wonderful thing then and you will know trust me when you know you're in love you're in love they will appear if you're in a relationship and you are sat question when you're not in love so you need to question that relationship

• Are you happy just being near them? Do you think of them frequently throughout the day? Do you get upset when your separated for more than a day or two? Do you want to hurt people that make them sad? Do you feel jealous when you see another guy check them out. Any or all of these are signs that your in love. Have fun and don’t be afraid to see where it goes.

Most Helpful Girls

• They are constantly on your mind, you imagine a future together, you get warm and fuzzy around them, etc.

• β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”