How do you know if you're in love?

How do you know if you're in love?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you have to ask that question I can assure you you are not inlove I can't articulate it in words what the feeling is but when you get that for you then you know you will know when you are in love and there isn't any indicators apart from feeling you're in love with somebody that's a wonderful thing then and you will know trust me when you know you're in love you're in love they will appear if you're in a relationship and you are sat question when you're not in love so you need to question that relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you happy just being near them? Do you think of them frequently throughout the day? Do you get upset when your separated for more than a day or two? Do you want to hurt people that make them sad? Do you feel jealous when you see another guy check them out. Any or all of these are signs that your in love. Have fun and don’t be afraid to see where it goes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They are constantly on your mind, you imagine a future together, you get warm and fuzzy around them, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Real love or just being attracted to someone?

Being attracted to someone means you think they're hot. They're beautiful. You want to talk to them and it doesn't matter about what, because you'll agree with whatever they're saying. You always want to be with them, and it doesn't matter what you guys are doing.

Real love means you've seen someone at their best and they're worst, and you're still there for them. It means telling them that they're beautiful when they're all dressed up for you on a romantic night, and telling them they're beautiful even when you've just seen them puke their guts out in front of you because they're sick and you're taking care of them. You want to talk to them and it doesn't matter that you both have differences in opinion, you love that they have a different viewpoint and aren't just saying what you want to hear.

It means that even when you both want to be together every minute of every hour of the day, if she has an exam the next day, you might have to be the responsible one and say that you guys will just have to meet up after her exam is over instead.

Real love is being able to put the other person ahead of yourself. You don't have to be the hero in the movies and take a bullet for her. You can show her through all the little things that you do for her, that you'll always be there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh you never know until you've been with that person for at least a year. A lot of people confuse infatuation with love and once the honey moon stage passes the relationship fails miserably

1|0
    0|0
  • This is how u know u is in love if u look at your love one and look in their eyes and u just want to give them a huge not a kiss u just want to go outside and lay down and look at the star's with her the hold night πŸŒ™

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? That guy what she calls me. I know I'm in love when there is no because.
    She says we're not boyfriend & girlfriend. I am her man, she is my lady. But if she finds someone better she's gonna leave me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't stop thinking about that person, and want to spend as much time as possible with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know it of you feel it. You only want to be with that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is an undefined "feeling" inside that says your soul is complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • You will know
    U dont want to ever leave the person u think about the person constantly and etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • You know, I struggle with feelings sometimes, so, if you're like me you have to really pay attention to what your bodies telling you

0|0
    0|0
  • That the new person has made you forget who hurt you in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • love is a mistake it'll only get you hurt, lonely and miserable

0|0
    0|0
  • ... God tells You... xxoo

1|1
    1|0
  • No clue, but I'll let you know if I find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feelings aren't love. Love is a choice.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you're scared of life without them

0|1
    0|0
  • You become an idiot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I start.. giving a fuck...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can find this isn youtube

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • That i care for them in a different way, and i want to know about their life more.. and i dont mind sharing almost about anything

0|1
    0|0
  • You have an arrow wound on your butt cheek 🀣🀣

0|1
    0|0
  • You get those mushy feelings!!
    by the way why is this guy in picture have so thick broom beard and still has a hot woman in his arms?

0|0
    1|2
    • What's wrong with beards?

• Show All
    • @sasukeuchiha7 how about shaving legs and chest area of a man?

• That's fine if you want to

Recommended myTakes