What is your IQ? What is your strongest area of intelligence?

I took Raven's progressive matrices and my IQ was evaluated at 131 in the 96th percentile. I will admit though, my mind excels at logic and reason so I might not do as well on a different IQ test. However for that area of intelligence I've heard it is reliable. My mind can adapt fairly well to other ways of thinking to where I'm at least proficient but I've always been more analytical. Other forms of intelligence include social intelligence, emotional intelligence, creativity, visual, etc.What is your IQ? What is your strongest area of intelligence?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my testing for my special education in high school (due to mental health issues), I have average IQ & score highest in verbal skills ("very superior"). Meanwhile I score low in processing speed.

• I feel like I'm slow at processing too. Though I'm usually correct when I finally put it all together

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure how accurate those tests are - I took one on 4 hours sleep and a hangover, and scored 162.

So apparently:

• It was a longer test and Raven's matrices is known to be reportable from what I've researched

• It wasn't a free test either. The free ones are the worst

• I think I did well on it because I'm a lot better at logical thinking and figuring things out than I am at tests I have to study for - because I'm lazy af and a terrible procrastinator.

I also had pretty high scores on the GRE, and the SAT before that. For the same reason I suppose.