What is your motivation for working hard to meet your goals?

What is your motivation for working hard to meet your goals?

3|5

Most Helpful Girls

• first security for our family, then for some great leisure holidays, this is the one thing that really get me angry when we have gone on a cruise like doing the Panama Canal and we live in England people say you lucky devils, lucky be buggered we worked long and hard for things

1|0
    0|0
  • My children’s health and well-being is my motivation.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That I am helping young minds to see how incredibly vast and beautiful the world is!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• seriously? girly... this is like work!!
    it stresses me out to talk about goals atm... thats what my job is all about now...
    since its a Sunday.. my goal is to have fun... now thats my motivation!!! ahhaaha...
    and not hard at all when its fun :)
    hope you have meeting yours love..

1|0
    0|0
  • haha! yea that bear would do it and saw one on skyline drive on bike.
    It feels good.
    I can tell you tehre are set backs, I felt awsome for weeks then set backs, then start feeling better. it's growth cycles. The motivation is... Is to be my best for me, those with me, and to give to others in the spirit of God. I don't think that work is ever done either... everytime I reach a level, there's another one.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's like I became the character in "Donkey Kong"... ugh..:) what's yours?

• i'm really not motivated for school, my grades are so shit in fact that the stress is getting up to my head, i'm not sure if i'll even pass my central exams with my maths being a 4,1 meaning i'd need to either get an 8 on the exam for maths or a 7 and get a 7 for another subject i am good in so to compensate

2|0
    0|0
  • Financial security. It's funny, when i was younger i wanted to be rich ( who doesn't). So the driving force was to be rich and never have to work. But somewhere along the way work became like a comfortable pair of shoes. Now even though i eye retirement. I can't imagine myself ever fully retiring. I think i'd go mad after a month retired.

1|0
    0|0
  • Before, it was because I had nothing else to do. Now, I will work hard for her/us... to help support us and pay my extra expenses so she won't have to worry about them at all. I wouldn't want to burden her with them. That's just about work. But as far as personal goals, I will do what I have to that is legal (lol) to achieve my goals. I have a few right now. One is getting fulfilled soon. @thisbutterfly36

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm motivated by challenge and responsibility and duty and honour. I think if I date or get married - it won't be for passion or sex or happiness - it will be for meaning, purpose and responsibility.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I work hard at my job, but my motivation is the harder I work the quicker the weekend will come, and at that point I don't need to work hard. So using that logic the reason I work hard is so that I don't need to work hard lol

1|0
    0|0
  • to give back to my parents everything they've given me. and of course, to live the good life and have some money to actually travel the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much anymore because at best, I'll end up in the same position as before. Pretty much every time though, I end up in a worse position than before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wearing dresses n heels n feeling great about it !
    Peaceful content and grateful.

2|0
    0|0
  • The one I love is the reason why I still wake up every morning

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I know they're important or I wouldn't have made the my goals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    😏

1|0
    0|0
  • The thought that what I'll achieve will be positive for me and the people around me.

1|0
    0|0
  • To leave a legacy! And touch as many lives and influence them for the better in my community as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to stay intact as my life finds its orientation again and again

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have motivation. Discipline is what gets you going when there is no reason or desire to do something.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's the intrinsic reward that i know i am making a difference in people's lives. :) I'm a teacher, if that helps to explain my answer better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lack motivation. I just don't want to lose my job.

1|0
    0|0
  • The dream of escaping the rat race keeps me motivated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost constant pressure. My godforsaken brain never refuses to relent. I'm merely on board to ride!

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that if I don't work hard I won't meet my goals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage and family makes me feel stronger and be efficient in my studies, my profession, and my daily tasks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have motivation, but sometimes I lack enough energy and will

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much zero. The more I worked the more work I was given

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not very sure.
    I have no such good motivation.
    They are like temporary.

0|0
    0|0
  • My motivation is seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing where anything is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your Russian reversal. That's always fun. 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's the bear, but my bear is in the form of failing in my career

0|0
    0|0
  • Up unto a few years ago my motivation was to pay my house off now I just work when I need to

0|0
    0|0
  • That photo of the bear chasing the cyclist that my motivation to become the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Living eating and enjoying

1|1
    0|0
  • Gotta provide for my pug son

2|0
    0|0
  • Money.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anime

1|0
    0|0
  • Achieving my dreams

1|1
    0|0
  • Success from My Own Hard Work. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • to be champion of the woooooorrrrrrrlllllddddd

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be a fulltime travel man

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno i don't work hard. I'm underachiever

1|0
    0|0
  • WW3.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not to be poor.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be able to take care of those I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing i can't be lazy

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to become someone I hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. MONEY
    2. SEX
    3. LOVE

0|0
    0|0
  • Make my family & ancestor proud.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be happy and hopefully live comfortably

0|0