Have you ever had a dream about having a baby?

I had a dream this morning that my boyfriend and I had a baby and I was so happy about it and my baby girl was so gorgeous she had my skin complexion and my boyfriends lips. Lord knows I do not want children so this was a nightmare 😂. I was so happy in my dream but I woke up worried.
Why the hell would one of you report my question 😑. How is it offensive.

3322

Most Helpful Guys

• This dream could mean your period is due to come
    i believe Female who are about to have their period
    gets these type of dreams. You know hormonal related
    It could mean you are thinking lot about what it would
    be to be a Mother and have a baby also our brains are
    like sponges it soaks up everything we think of so that
    could be it too really hard to tell ?

• Omg that could explain it. My period is supposed to come in a couple of days.

• You were right. I ended up getting my period.

• @Pink2000 Yeah that's something else
      see i told people i can see into the future
      like somethings happening when i take my
      blood sugars i have sixth sense tells me
      exactly what the reading is going be and
      sure enough i am right.

• Yes and thank God it was only a dream since neither of us wants kids

Most Helpful Girls

• U mean a nightmare, no didn't have any thank god. 😂😂