Have you ever had a dream about having a baby?

I had a dream this morning that my boyfriend and I had a baby and I was so happy about it and my baby girl was so gorgeous she had my skin complexion and my boyfriends lips. Lord knows I do not want children so this was a nightmare 😂. I was so happy in my dream but I woke up worried.
Have you ever had a dream about having a baby?
Updates:
Why the hell would one of you report my question 😑. How is it offensive.

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• This dream could mean your period is due to come
    i believe Female who are about to have their period
    gets these type of dreams. You know hormonal related
    It could mean you are thinking lot about what it would
    be to be a Mother and have a baby also our brains are
    like sponges it soaks up everything we think of so that
    could be it too really hard to tell ?

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg that could explain it. My period is supposed to come in a couple of days.

• Show All
    • You were right. I ended up getting my period.

• @Pink2000 Yeah that's something else
      see i told people i can see into the future
      like somethings happening when i take my
      blood sugars i have sixth sense tells me
      exactly what the reading is going be and
      sure enough i am right.

• Yes and thank God it was only a dream since neither of us wants kids

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• U mean a nightmare, no didn't have any thank god. 😂😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, when I was in High School I had a dream that I was married, though I was confused and found out I passed out in the street not knowing what is going. Woke up in the hospital for a Japanese lady to tell me I was pregnant. And I was like... HUH? You got the wrong lady. I ain't...[ when did I get married!!!] I remember vividly the clock was saying 5:45pm on the wall clock in front of me, and the door was on the left, with a window on the right. The guy I was 'married to' came in. But strangely his face was in a blur, I was scared, confused and exhausted. I'm surprised I still remember that dream. I also remember a dream a few weeks before spring break in high school that I was pregnant and was in labor. It felt so real I was tired when I woke up the next day. Oddly enough. I found out one of my friends isn't a virgin anymore, hooked up with her then boyfriend whom I personally KNEW, and was scared she was pregnant. Asked me to feel her belly. So I did, pushed inwards like you do in the examination, and I froze. Her whole entire abdominal cavity was hard, even when she breathed in and out normally. I knew in my heart she was pregnant. A year or two after, another friend called me and told me she had an abortion, and I was shocked and asked her when did she get pregnant, and it was the EXACT SAME TIME, she asked ME to feel her belly! Trust me when I say God does speak!

If you had that dream, it's a warning that you need to stop and get married if you expect to be in a stable environment for sex and children. It's not for you to fear but for you to expect. More and likely it will happen at a time you will at least expect. That's what I'm gathering.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes. I dreamt that I was 5 months pregnant when I discovered it, and it was too late to abort and I didn't even want a baby. I also dreamt that I kept forgetting to not drink alcohol because I kept forgetting I was pregnant. Weird shit but that's what dreams are like

1|1
    0|0
  • Ahhhhhh...
    I feel that has a meaning
    Like spiritually dude
    Omg that baby is so cute... No
    But I had a dream @princessgrail was and I was at the hospital

0|1
    0|0
  • Look I can tell you that having a baby is the best thing to happen to me I love my little girl her mother not so much but there's not a day that goes by when I would say that I would not change anything that happened to me because I'll have my angel

1|0
    0|0
    • More power to you man. I respect that. Having children just isn’t for me though. Im sure if I did end up pregnant I’d be attached to it.

• Well don't weat to long OK cause it's the best thing in the world

• Not me, but my mom. I tried to kill that newborn in so many ways
    I was throwing it of the bridge
    I was stabbing it with a knife
    I was hitting it's head into the table's edge
    But this thing was immortal xd

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a dream about someone I know who is a man eater, informed me she was pregnant it was mine. I just remember stating, when did we have sex? She didn't remember either - whacky dream.

I had another where I had a daughter who was 8 years old. My wife was killed in a train accident which is where the dream started leaving me a widower and a single dad. Another nutty dream.

I have never married nor do I have children... soooo... beats me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yikes I heard these dreams come true. dreamed of fish.. I was hoping I wasn't going to get pregnant which I didn't. My cousin was pregnant found out a month later

0|1
    0|0
    • I had a dream about fish a couple of months ago

• Show All
    • What! who reported you? lol omg

• See what I mean? the wrong shit gets reported

• Usually a dream of having a baby means that in your life you’re having more responsibilities, you’re growing and developing. Or a fear of responsibilities... You should write your dreams down and then go back to them and check if it matches any pattern in your life. It’s quite interesting. I keep a dream journal, as well as a day to day journal. Best way to keep track of those little hints and messages 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! I CANNOT wait for kids. I love them. bless their precious, little souls.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol every time I dream I'm a parent it's a nightmare and I wake up in a panic. I'm so stressed and anxious and angry in those dreams!

1|1
    0|0
  • No I have never had a baby dream. I think it's a fairly common kind of dream among women though, just from posts I've seen on this site over the years.

Kinda makes sense though.. I mean pretty much everything about a woman's body and brain evolved to make and care for babies, so them dreaming about babies/pregnancy from time to time isn't to surprising.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My mom had a dream of finding someone's baby, and I had a dream once that I was in some other country in probably latin America and was helping take care of this poor mothers baby who was suffering from some skin disease.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a dream where I was a mother and I had a husband it was very nice also the person who probably reported you was probably some child hater.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm never having kids because I just don't see any benefit, they're too much of a financial liability and a lot of responsibility that I can't be arsed with. I don't see or feel any logic in having children so can't understand why people have them. It's usually the females who coerce men in to having children because females are biologically baby crazy (especially after 30+). Also besides who wants to bring children in to this modern world of suffering, cruelty, slavery and chaos?

0|0
    0|0
    • No females are not baby crazy... my mom didn’t wven want me. It was my dad who coerced her. My aunt has one child. My other aunt has no children.

• Yes a couple of times I had a huge belly, then I was giving birth, others breasfeeding a baby. I was happy in all my dreams.

1|1
    0|0
  • That’s a cute baby ☺️
    No I’ve only had pregnancy dreams

0|1
    0|0
  • Some women get nightmares as in the baby ripping out of her tummy and weird things like that when you are pregnant lol... be prepared haha

thats a very cute baby indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • I had such a dream weeks after my niece was born.

I was 12. And knew absolutely nothing about having babies or producing babies. So don't take it the wrong way 🙊

0|1
    0|0
  • Adorable, I haven't dreamed it. Yet I do love babies and I would love to be a nice mommy. Yet timing isn't playing in my favor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, a long time ago I vaguely remember havina dream about it.. I remember thinkin I don't know how I got it, I ain't been wit nobody.. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Always. I want one as you know :D and yea some of my questions been getting removed too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I once had a dream my peer leader partner got me pregnant with twins and he moved to Cali (for some reason) and my parents sent me to my aunt's house because they were disappointed in me but still visited me once a week, I attended the rest of my school year online and started a job at a Chick-fil-a and when I gave birth i was given one twin but the nurse said I couldn't have the second twin because the president wanted to raise it instead and I just agreed, I woke up completely terrified despite being a virgin. Super trippy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. They’re getting more and more frequent lately.

1|1
    0|0
  • Many 😅 and the babies were so cute 😍 me and my boyfriend's ones 🥰

0|2
    0|0
  • I had a dream once that I impregnated one of my friends with bens. That night I woke up gasping for air in a pool of sweat.

Literally the worst dream I've had to this day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Usually get upset when I wake up and realize it isn't real.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, multiple times actually 🙈 most of them were "only" about a pregnancy though

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a baby ♡♡ but the idea of bringing someone into this world who is just like me is terrifying 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just last week.

It suffered cot death. It was one of the mist horrible nightmares I've ever had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I've had a few dreams about being pregnant/having a kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember a girl in college said she didn't want a baby til she got married and was stable... about 6 months later she got preagant while in college.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sucks for her.

• Show All
    • You say that like I’m irresponsible? There’s nothing to learn. I know the risks. My goodness. 😒

• @Pink2000
      You crack me up😂
      That sassy mouth of yours is priceless

• I still dream about my pregnancy that will never happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you dont want to have kids why did you have that dream?

0|0
    0|0
    • You say that like I can control my dreams. 😑😒. I have dreams about getting raped too does that mean I want it to happen?

• Show All
    • Someone said it means a woman is about to start her period.

• Wow that deep I think I'm gonna go buy a dream book

• Actually, yes. There was this girl I liked, and one night I dreamt about having married her and made her pregnant with my baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could argue it was a lifelong dream of mine yes one that came up short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don’t you want kids?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I have never had a dream like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Never having any kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • not really lolz

0|1
    0|0
  • #childfree (look it up on reddit)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't have dreams like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I love babies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it is trying warn you to play it safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank God

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.