What is one toxic trait that you have?

What is one toxic trait that you have?

3136

Most Helpful Guys

• I think most people who know me would say violent rage. I haven’t fought in I think 8 years now, and that last fight wasn’t really in technical rage, there was just a situation with an unreasonable guy who wasn’t trying to talk peace to me so he had to get laid down, but I’ve been doing relatively well of late, at least in terms of fights. Had some blow-ups since then but no violence, more self-endangering responses, like I’ll just flee the scene in my car and tear ass off and just be going 100+ in a residential neighborhood, I just totally lose my shot and black out. Then I obviously feel like an idiot in the aftermath, lmao.

• 8 d ago

*lose my shit

• 8 d ago

Wait, I actually choked a guy at a 4th of July party four or five years ago, so I’m giving myself too much credit lmfao😅😅😅🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I still say he asked for it, lmao, but I’m just trying to be honest here hahaha

• Apparently I'm too honest at times that call for slightly less honesty

• 10 d ago

Like:
      "Do I look fat in this?"
      Yes.
      "Do you like my haircut?"
      No.
      The way I see it, don't ask someone a question if you already know the answer that you want to hear and everything else is unacceptable!

• 10 d ago

Lol same don’t ask if you can’t take it

Most Helpful Girls

• I think negatively about myself and therefore automatically assume that other people see me the same way... I also eat too much, don't work out enough and I'm kinda addicted to my phone I think🙈

• I refuse help, even if I know I'm fucking myself over. I'd sooner let myself die a slow and painful death than hear "I told you so"