What is one toxic trait that you have?

What is one toxic trait that you have?

3|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think most people who know me would say violent rage. I haven’t fought in I think 8 years now, and that last fight wasn’t really in technical rage, there was just a situation with an unreasonable guy who wasn’t trying to talk peace to me so he had to get laid down, but I’ve been doing relatively well of late, at least in terms of fights. Had some blow-ups since then but no violence, more self-endangering responses, like I’ll just flee the scene in my car and tear ass off and just be going 100+ in a residential neighborhood, I just totally lose my shot and black out. Then I obviously feel like an idiot in the aftermath, lmao.

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

*lose my shit

• 8 d ago

Wait, I actually choked a guy at a 4th of July party four or five years ago, so I’m giving myself too much credit lmfao😅😅😅🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I still say he asked for it, lmao, but I’m just trying to be honest here hahaha

• Apparently I'm too honest at times that call for slightly less honesty

3|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Like:
      "Do I look fat in this?"
      Yes.
      "Do you like my haircut?"
      No.
      The way I see it, don't ask someone a question if you already know the answer that you want to hear and everything else is unacceptable!

• 10 d ago

Lol same don’t ask if you can’t take it

Most Helpful Girls

• I think negatively about myself and therefore automatically assume that other people see me the same way... I also eat too much, don't work out enough and I'm kinda addicted to my phone I think🙈

1|0
    0|0
  • I refuse help, even if I know I'm fucking myself over. I'd sooner let myself die a slow and painful death than hear "I told you so"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think I am very obsessive with details, I’m also a perfectionist and sometimes I have to fight it with accepting that everyone has a different perception of perfection and beauty! 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times I'm not always as critical as I should be. I tend to want to be a more agreeable person but I need a good balance.

2|0
    0|0
  • A have a bad habit of not saying goodmorning, day or night to people lol.
    I honestly legit don't like saying it for some reason 😂😂😂😂

Whenever someone says good morning or such: my response will be: Hmm 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to give others hope, but I require encouragement in return. I don't do so well if ignored for too long. If someone vanishes without explanation, I have to know why. And while I can take rejection, I won't accept rudeness. And if the rejecting party then tries to destroy some other relationship I have, it's war. Saying no to me is one thing. Robbing me of my support network is a life threat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ultimately a perfectionist. I have extremely high standards. I don't find it toxic but some might. If I never aimed to be better, I never would be better than what I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obsession to my own physical appearance,. while noticing all the little flaws in everyone else and being disgusted.

So in one word, perfectionism.

1|0
    0|0
  • I forget about most things, like f. e doing smth for school and work, but I always remember things like buying a gift for a friend, paying taxes and stuff. And I'm bitchy af lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • All these are shallow, or nothing to be concerned about. I’m the real toxic one here, at my worst or insecure I’m very petty, catty, and manipulative to a degree.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a perfectionist. I notice too many details and they can annoy me more then they really should.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always afraid of the worst. The worst in people, the worst of the world. I want to believe everyone is a good person and can be trusted but I rarely trust people to not want harm on me or those I care about. I take time to get to know people before I believe they have good intentions.
    I don't show this to other people and always treat them kindly, but in the back of my mind I'm always prepared to get hurt cause that has been my experience so many times in the past. I'm scared. I'm scared of people and I like to be left alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh too lazy to answer now I'll do it later..
    (Procrastination)

3|0
    0|0
  • i cut people off easily

also value honesty more than sincerity and most people can't handle the truth so

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wait doing tasks and assignments till the last minute 😅

1|1
    0|0
  • I can tend to have attachment issues. I'm currently trying to work on them but it can be a social roadblock

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in friendly competition, if you're confident you can beat me, I take that as an insult.

1|0
    0|0
  • I care about facts over feeling to a fault. If someone is mentally retarded and that is t relevant to the conversation I will call it what it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • impatience. I'm easily frustrated by the incompetence of others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overthink things, stubborn, and cynical... I need to work on that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im very critical of myself.
    I can be insecure from time to time.
    I over think a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t give up even when it puts my health at risk

1|0
    0|0
  • Not wanted to socialize with anyone ever. It's always a hassle..

1|0
    0|0
  • I get mad over stupid things and I am almost late to school work or even classes because I really don’t care about it that much

1|0
    0|0
  • I am calm! It becomes toxic because the more I remain calm, the more I use my brain and it can come up with some pretty bad shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't say NO. And even though it might not sound as bad as it seems, it has got me on serious problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to stupid. I break out uncontrollably.

1|0
    0|0
  • I overthink things and end up not acting because of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to react to every sort of situation or any argument instead of soaking it all in for a while.

2|0
    0|0
  • Stubborn but it's not too bad now compared to when I was a child or teen or early 20's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I procrastinate and then tell myself it's too late to start.

1|0
    0|0
  • Far to caring/trusting /loving / and to soft when it comes to girls some are so toxic to me

1|0
    0|0
  • an overthinker and an analyzer

4|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Tell me about it! I need to stay out of my head

• 9 d ago

Yeah pretty hard to do so. I can't either. But it helps having people around you that are really chill and are not like you so that they give you a good example.

• LOL I am Told Trust Issues. xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I overanalyze.

1|1
    0|0
  • Too damn considerate

2|1
    0|0
  • Wrath!

1|0
    0|0