In school, what grade did you start dating?

In school what grade did you start dating?

3444

Most Helpful Girls

• The first time I fell in love I was 18 years old - with a 25 year old man - we didn't date but we both had a very deep and caring friendship that for me became love and for him was just a brother and sister kind of interaction

My first boyfriend I was 32 and I still think about him from time to time. I don't need a man to complete me but I would like to have somebody to love and have children with.

• I never really dated 😑
    Guys didn't talk to me outside of friendship in school, and I didn't really start crushing on guys until I got to college.

... yeah I was a late bloomer.
    I didn't have my first "date" until my 20s, and I can't even remember it or the guy so... lol

Most Helpful Guys

• Went to school events with a girl in 7th grade.

However, the first "date" date - as you traditionally think of dates - as well as the first dance I ever took a girl to (Homecoming) was my freshman year in high school. (9th grade.)

• I was 9th grade and she was 8th grade (14 and 13).
    It was a chaperoned school dance. It was very awkward since we didn't know each other at all, and were both shy. So we had very little to say to each other.