In school, what grade did you start dating?

In school what grade did you start dating?
In school what grade did you start dating?

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• The first time I fell in love I was 18 years old - with a 25 year old man - we didn't date but we both had a very deep and caring friendship that for me became love and for him was just a brother and sister kind of interaction

My first boyfriend I was 32 and I still think about him from time to time. I don't need a man to complete me but I would like to have somebody to love and have children with.

0|0
    1|0
  • I never really dated 😑
    Guys didn't talk to me outside of friendship in school, and I didn't really start crushing on guys until I got to college.

... yeah I was a late bloomer.
    I didn't have my first "date" until my 20s, and I can't even remember it or the guy so... lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Went to school events with a girl in 7th grade.

However, the first "date" date - as you traditionally think of dates - as well as the first dance I ever took a girl to (Homecoming) was my freshman year in high school. (9th grade.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 9th grade and she was 8th grade (14 and 13).
    It was a chaperoned school dance. It was very awkward since we didn't know each other at all, and were both shy. So we had very little to say to each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I never dated in school! 😊

1|1
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

When did you start

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

You have follow me so I can PM you

• 11 d ago

Aight

• Sophomore, my parents didn't allow my brothers or I to date until after our sixteenth birthday. I'm glad they didn't, I saw a whole lot of classmates and friends go through a lot of drama they weren't ready for when they started dating earlier.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10th grade. I was 14 when I began to cruise the bowling alley and the show, looking to score every Friday and Saturday night. Sometimes I'd get lucky but mostly with my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a "boyfriend" in 7th grade which was really just a guy friend who called me his girlfriend and I called him my boyfriend, but my first actual date was in 10th grade after I came out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't date until I was 19, when I started university. I focused on school in high school so that I could go to a good university. No time for dating ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I did agree to date someone when I was around 14-15, but I only said it because I wanted her to stop following me around and asking me to. I faked sick days and then broke it off when I next saw her. I got asked out by someone else shortly after, but I had the confidence to say no. And apart from a couple hints and ass grabs from girls, I didn't do anything close to being with someone until I was 17 and in college.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first date at age 16 but did not date much until I was 21 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated one girl that lasted about a week after that I have not really talked to any girls about relationships or related topic

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 9th grade and it lasted for like 2 years till we broke up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was in 9th grade when I dated my first boyfriend. I was a senior when I started dating my husband.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't really flirt or fuck around till 17-18 years old. Haven't really dated yet tbh and about to be 22 smh :(.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I had boyfriends that went to McDonalds with and gave like small kisses to in P5 but I didn't date properly till S1

0|0
    0|0
  • My first relationship was from 3rd to 6th grade and then 1 for like 2 weeks. Nothing more after that :/ I'm too weird

0|0
    0|0
  • like officially around 16... but I was into the same girl from like 14 ish...

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't start dating till probably my second year of college.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fifth grade. I'm still not allowed to according to my guardians tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had my first "real" date in 7th grade, so I was 13.

0|0
    0|0
  • The never grade.

Well technically gr10 but got sick of that real quick LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Never dated until now. I do want to but i have money issues. I want to be rich first

0|0
    0|0
  • First grade. I regret it more than words can even express.

0|0
    0|0
  • In 7th grade (age 13), had a one nighter after dating a little with a guy from my class

0|0
    0|0
  • Grade 8

1|0
    0|0
  • 9th grade.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seventh Grade. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Tenth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still haven't started.

0|0
    0|0
  • 11th grade and nothing so far

0|0
    0|0
  • My first boyfriend was like 7th grade.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess 6th grade

1|0
    0|0
  • 6th grade

1|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

However wasn't until high school when the feelings became more true

• Grade 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda sorta in 8th grade, seriously in 10th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 21 when I had my first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fall semester of 10th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't date when I was in school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sixth ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Grade 12

0|0
    0|0
  • I did not go on a date until I was 20.

0|1
    0|0
  • 8 grade

1|0
    0|0
  • Dating? In school? I can't even do it as an adult

1|0
    0|0
  • 5th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of them

0|0
    0|0
  • 8th. But I had no idea about anything at that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't, it honestly never crossed my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • Senior year of high school

0|0
    0|0
  • 11th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • 10th grade