Is James Charles more hateable than Logan Paul?

If you don't know what he did watch Tati's video:

https://youtu.be/PoVZg4KjRxU

On short: Tati and James are beauty gurus, he became who he is because she always helped him and he backstabbed her by supporting a vitamin company that is in competition with her own vitamin company.

She also confirmed the sexual accusations against him: he basically tries to get straight men into thinking they are gay so that they sleep with him by using his fame and money.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, it's hard to measure someone's "hateability", especially in a situation like this where they were both on the same platform, but had drastically different scandals.
    I definitely think that what Logan did is more obviously disgusting, but that doesn't mean I don't think James is an absolute snake, not only for what he did to Tati as a supposed friend, but also for the way he has treated and tried to manipulate other people. So in that sense, what he has done is disgusting in a much sneakier way. What's crazy to me, though, is the difference in how subscribers viewed their scandals. James lost over 3 million, whereas Logan lost nowhere near that. Instead, Logan mostly just lost potential subscribers. His sub count didn't really drop, the video just made him gain less. And that's sort of mind blowing to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

I mean, what Logan did with the dead body was a isolated incident. James has a habbit or manipulating guys to fulfill his dirty desires. Imagine that dome of hid victims are teens ot peoplr around his age.

• 10 d ago

Logan has had a plethora of scandals though, and the dead body in the forest was just one of them. So it's not technically an isolated incident, just the biggest and most controversial one.

Most Helpful Guys

• honestly i don't think that woman or james charles are likable at all. they are horrible people that care for nothing but their brand and their public image. however logan paul is that just even 10 times worse so i think logan is clearly still worse than those 2. not only cause he's a horrible person but because he was given so many chances to improve and is forgiven again and again and still he just keeps doing it again and again. he belongs in an asylum if you ask me.

those 2 people are just regular assholes that i'd avoid. logan paul is a person that would litterally make me feel in danger if he was around, cause maybe next thing he thinks is him actually murdering someone and bragging about it might give him more views...

0|0
    0|0
    • 12 d ago

Don't call Tati an asshole, you don't know her

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

No, i watched her for years. She is an honest person. Don't be so quick to judge

• 11 d ago

She's as fake as can be. Just like him and Logan Paul.

• Some rich people made sure that gay guy became trending on youtube.
    Its just a form of mind control, to make young kids more exposed to gays and transgenderism.

So yeah he is probably worse than Logan paul.
    They both suck by the way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "supporting a vitamin company"
    lol no

The whole trying to sleep with straight guys aside, he doesn't appear to have done anything wrong and she's completely overreacting. These are just the most ridiculous people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody in the world is more hateable than Logan Paul. If I was in a room with him and Hitler and had two bullets, I'd shot Logan Paul twice. Once in his left knee and once in his right knee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care about this but it sounds pretty Weinstein-ish. IE people knew but kept silent until outing him would provide a boost.

Tati is basically Meryl Streep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate people but their behaviors. That being said, both of them have issues with their personalities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't lose sleep over such people. To me they don't exist. Youtube Personalities are nobodies to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • gays and trannies should more disavowed than straights so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoyed indifference and disgust and wildly different.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the Paul brothers are a mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Logan has done much worse

0|0
    0|0
  • James Charles is gay so yeah

1|1
    1|0
  • WHO?> ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is more hateable than Logan Paul

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but he's gay af

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck even get involved with youtube drama?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both scumbags

0|0
    0|0
  • Indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the people who watched he-shes like James in the first place should be hated more.

0|0
    1|0
  • I dislike both Logan and James. Although never have hated Jake as I can see his true side.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes