• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• You can do all of that with gear, for much longer and expend tremendously less energy every step of the way. Flippers are used to minimize the energy needed to move, air inhaled to exert force.

You don't even want a diving knife? Also, please do not attempt to dive to any depth below 40-60' and just "come back up" real quick. You will hurt yourself.

0|2
    0|0
  • That is some crazy shit. I might be able to hold my breath for 30 seconds HA

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up on the beach, I love diving, but that guy must have the lungs of a whale... I can hold my breath for approx. 1,5mins, which translates to ~3mins of diving. I'd still feel safer with scuba diving.

0|2
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

I think this was filmed at different locations but they just didn't show him going up for air. He definitely still has lungs of a whale tho πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

Yeah true, he could have! πŸ‘Œ I'd probably be afraid of what that pressure on my ears feels like. I could barely handle it in a 6ft pool when I was younger πŸ˜‚

• 4 d ago

Thanks for MHO! ☺

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, why not, since I already do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't: water in my ears infects my ears and sinuses.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Has it always been that way?

• 2 d ago

Ever since I was about 9-10 and we had a pool in the backyard deep enough to actually go underwater. Really weirded me out to have menthol and drugs and all kinds of junk pumped through my ears and nose. I like to swim, though. bummer. Now, I have to keep my head above water if swimming, wade with the grandkids, or (my favorite) sit in my hot tub and relax.

• No, I couldn't handle the pressure. My ears were in pain when I tried scuba diving.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Ahh I think I may be the same way πŸ‘Œ I felt a lot of pressure and discomfort as a kid when I would go to the bottom of the 5ft pool πŸ˜‚

• I actually saw that a few days ago! But nooo it looks scary afπŸ˜…

0|1
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

What if I did it with you πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

I'm good at running I've been running away from my prolems all my lifeπŸ˜‚

• 10 d ago

Alright come on
      Would you ever do this?

• That's a long free dive. I'd want a tank (unless somehow he has a little rebreather in that?)

0|3
    0|0
  • I saw this a couple of weeks ago. I was so mystified! I don’t know if I could ever be brave enough to do this, but I admire the fearless people who do!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, if I ever feel like drowning under 2 mins then I will definitely but it on my bucket list.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure... If I had negative buoyancy and could breath like a fish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had the training and a certificate

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Just let me use the gear.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would πŸ‘

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks too scary!

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably won't

0|1
    0|0
  • No but id do your mom

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm afraid of heights and seeing it so deep makes me feel not the best, yes diving there with breathing stuff and no sharks around should do me no harm.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I would have a panic attack or get very anxious.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes