Would you ever do this?

If I could, I would! Well, minus the shark bit. πŸ‘Œ
  • Yes
  • No

913

Most Helpful Guys

• You can do all of that with gear, for much longer and expend tremendously less energy every step of the way. Flippers are used to minimize the energy needed to move, air inhaled to exert force.

You don't even want a diving knife? Also, please do not attempt to dive to any depth below 40-60' and just "come back up" real quick. You will hurt yourself.

• That is some crazy shit. I might be able to hold my breath for 30 seconds HA

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up on the beach, I love diving, but that guy must have the lungs of a whale... I can hold my breath for approx. 1,5mins, which translates to ~3mins of diving. I'd still feel safer with scuba diving.

• 11 d ago

I think this was filmed at different locations but they just didn't show him going up for air. He definitely still has lungs of a whale tho πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

• 11 d ago

Yeah true, he could have! πŸ‘Œ I'd probably be afraid of what that pressure on my ears feels like. I could barely handle it in a 6ft pool when I was younger πŸ˜‚

• 4 d ago

Thanks for MHO! ☺