Is money really the root of all evil?

Can you prove itIs money really the root of all evil?

1847

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s not. The scripture has always been misinterpreted. Go look at it yourself if you will.
    It says, “For the love of money is the root of all evil...”
    It means, “Don’t let it control you.”
    Too much of anything will take over you and isn’t healthy and can distract you from your main purpose in life.
    You get money to be able to have more control over your life but if you allow it to be all that you strive for then you will die alone.
    In reality it is just paper. We all agreed that it had a value to it so we can trade it for wants and needs. If we want and need money but forget even the reason why we want and need it then it is absolutely pointless and we lose the value of why we even wanted and needed it to begin with.
    It’s just that.
    It’s evil only because if we chase it it too fast then we run out of breathe and we have loved ones trying to reach out to us but we aren’t listening. They walk away and you die alone. What’s the point of living a life just chasing paper when what we want and need is for us to take the people you care on a trip or put food on the table?
    We get nothing if we just choose money all our lives.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t think so! There is people who have a lot of money and are doing productive things for humanity. I think being good, bad, decent or not is a choice, we do have that free will to pick a path.

• Many people leave out an important word in this proverb: love
    The love of money is the root of all evil.