Why do some people love drama?

Why are there people so dramatic?

Could it have something to do with their mental health issues ( like depression ) ?

Why do some people love drama?
Why do some people love drama?

812

Most Helpful Girl

• There are far less people that love drama than those that love violent video games.

I don't think that you can make a general statement about people possibly having an issue with their mental health just as you cannot state that all those playing violent video games are potential murders.

It is a question of choice because in drama, there is usually a story behind the drama that some can relate with.

But it could also be because nowadays, the world in which we live is really closer to a drama than to a comedy like a Laurel & Hardy parody.

• 11 d ago

I see your point, also I feel you underestimate dramatic people , in order to get a guys attention my friend had a car race with cop car and begged him to bail her out of jail at 3 am.
      She went to the court and used the thing that she is on depression medicine. But seriously she could have killed someone by car racing

• 11 d ago

Actually I misunderstood your question as I was referring to drama in like a drama movie and not drama as in real life drama as you describe it. My bad

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes it is definitely related to mental issues.
    Sometimes they are seeking something within.
    Sometimes they were raised wrong.
    Sometimes they want good only for them.
    Sometimes they are only the correct person.
    They want simple and good life, but are too busy focussed on negative things that they forget to make time for good things.

• Its your age and generation. Youth have always been more dramatic and the Millennial generation has been indulged so much by helicopter/bulldozer parents they are not used to being denied and thus "traumatized" when something doesn't go their way.