What’s worse physical or emotional pain?

Whatโ€™s worse physical or emotional pain? Or are they both the same. For me emotional pain is worse because what someone says , can stick with you for a long time and lead to depression. I was called ugly Iโ€™m high school over 10 years ago and I still believe it. While physical pain goes away eventually , emotional pain can stay with you forever.
  • Physical pain
    Vote A
  • Emotional pain
    Vote B
  • Both the same
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• In my opinion, emotional. It takes longer to heal usually, and in some cases, emotional pain can be so severe that it causes physical pain too.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me emotional pain. There isn't a band aid for heart ache or disappointment ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’”

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course emotional. It takes much longer time to heal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Emotional pain. That shit tends to stay with you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wait I accidentally voted wrong. Emotional of course

0|1
    0|0
  • Emotional Pain no cure or real treatment for emotional pain, scars last a lifetime. But physical pain xan lead to emotional pain!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say emotional pain, it scars you and it stays there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional pain...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely emotional

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional pain xx

0|0
    0|0
  • All these people who say emotional pain... yeah what about getting shot or having a body part amputated or getting stabbed. Like minor pain yeah its not that bad, but pain thats enough to put you in shock HOLY fuck is it bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Yea but that will go away after time emotional pain stays with you for long time

• An ingrown toe nail, a kick in the balls, a hit on the little toe... thatโ€™s the worse physical pain I can think of. Emotional pain is bad when you have feeling for someone and they reject you.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general I would say emotional pain.

but there are some illness you can catch like Parkinson's disease which can last for many years and is also psyhcially painful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes