What’s worse physical or emotional pain?

Whatโ€™s worse physical or emotional pain? Or are they both the same. For me emotional pain is worse because what someone says , can stick with you for a long time and lead to depression. I was called ugly Iโ€™m high school over 10 years ago and I still believe it. While physical pain goes away eventually , emotional pain can stay with you forever.
  • Physical pain
  • Emotional pain
  • Both the same
    Vote C

103

Most Helpful Girls

• In my opinion, emotional. It takes longer to heal usually, and in some cases, emotional pain can be so severe that it causes physical pain too.

• For me emotional pain. There isn't a band aid for heart ache or disappointment ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’”

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course emotional. It takes much longer time to heal.

• Emotional pain. That shit tends to stay with you.