At the end of the day, do you ultimately judge a book by its cover?

I find this to be a funny topic because so many claim to be nonjudgemental, but i think some dont even realize how many instant judgments they make within seconds, even if just done on a subconcious level. Personally im judged always from the age of men i prefer, my intelligence, and of course the way i look. Apparently beauty and brains aren’t supposed to be mixed,? oookay👌

Anyways, beyond my experience and as a whole, what are your thoughts,? Are you guilty of stereotyping and making pre-judgements? Do you find yourself judging a book by its cover,? Explain

623

Most Helpful Guys

• I am not judging you, in any way, because I don't know you, or have I seen you, but I have interacted with some questions you posited, and I agreed with, even if I didn't respond, here, to all.
    Maybe sites like this allow people like me to see 'your intellectual side' rather than what some might focus on, meeting, in person.
    Right now, I don't know much about you, except that I think that you are well-educated, articulate, and passionate, in your beliefs.
    I am not imagining anyone, any 'stereotype,' as I don't know you, and stereotypes tend to alienate, and harm, more than help.
    The best that I can offer, is that I think you are like an onion, but in the harsh, bitterness, but the layers, upon layers, and I am guessing when you start to trust, you let them see more and more layers, under that dry, protective shell...

• 7 d ago

❤️ this.
      Thanks☺️

• Depends some books are just a pile infantile dribble and hogwash, others are show pony's, they don't have any substance. Some grab your attention in the first chapter and have you clutching at your Testicles untill you finish the book. I think you have to try and read The first paragraph, Even if you are to tired.

• 7 d ago

You seriouslly have some of the best responces!

Thanks, good answer:)

• 7 d ago

Gracias, senorita.

• 6 d ago

You are boosting my self esteem and my MHO all at the same time.

Most Helpful Girls

• I can say I don't. I always let people talk and get to know them before I judge. You can learn a lot about a person by letting them talk for at least five minutes. Within that time I pass judgement on personality and character. 💙😇

• No. :) I'm forever telling people (and not just on the internet): "generalizing!!" And when someone does that, they just loose credibility in other people's eyes.

• 7 d ago

Great answer! Good point!