What should I do during summer?

I live in this super small town in Missouri where I am going to school and I am a international student with no money for fun or traveling. I will have to stay here the whole summer by myself doing nothing any ideas? 😪

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should borrow books from the library - and if you don't want to pay for gas to get to the library see if your library offers ebooks. You can also buy e-books on amazon and they only cost about 10% - 20% what regular books cost - some of them could be 1500 pages and keep you very busy. Its also a great way to improve your English.

Most Helpful Guy

• Head to Osage Beach and make money off tourism. They always need decent help at restaurants and gas docks. Even if it’s only weekends.