Would you rather live in a world where being nude is normal or a world where you can see Saturn on the horizon?

Id pick a nude utopia, personally i think humans would have a lot more respect for each other this way, although saturn on the horizon would be pretty tight. Would you rather live in a world where being nude is normal or a world where you can see Saturn on the horizon?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a tough question because I want both! 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is legitimately a tough choice. I would like a nude utopia, but what a view that would be. You would probably be living on one of Saturn's moons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Saturn! There are nude beaches where I live so that isn't a problem, but seeing Saturn like that would be incredible!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the most mismatched would you rather I've ever read. I'd say Saturn though. I see no benefit in nudity being normal. At least that gives me a new subject for photography

0|0
    0|0
  • Saturn on the horizon. Unless everyone is in shape I'd rather not see them nude.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can see naked bodies anytime you want, but it's not everyday you'd get to wake up with Saturn on the horizon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the tidal effects on a world with Saturn at that distance would make a realy shitty world even if the rest of the other shit was earthlike.

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

In this would you rather earth physics will stay the same lol

• Nudity would be cool, but I'd still take Saturn on the horizon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing Saturn on the horizon

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, who would want to sit on the bus...

0|1
    0|0
  • Bizarre question but Saturn is my answer 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • nude one

0|0
    0|0
  • Saturn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saturn on the horizon