If someone pointed a gun at you would you shoot him and go to prison?

29

29
  • Ignoring the fact i own no guns, have never fired a gun, had no training on guns, so have basis to say how i'd react.
    But yeah, if i felt endagered i would react. In the moment you wouldn't think of consequences. Besides, if you could prove selfdefence i'd hope you wouldn't do too much time

• well in florida if you have a carry conceal you can legally shoot someone if they are pointing at you, its self defense so you wouldn't go to prison if you are proven that you intentions were to defend yourself, that and that you are carrying a gun legally

• I don't think I'd get a shot off before he'd shoot me. But whether or not I'd try would depend on why he was pointing the gun at me to begin with.

• I will cut him. Cut him good. I'll shank that mofo.

• I'd shoot him, the rest is for the courts to decide.

• It'd be an act of self defense, I wouldn't even go to court...

• I'd use my laser vision to melt their gun

• But he's the one holding the gun? 🤔

• 5 d ago

in case you have a gun too

• 5 d ago

Well that would be a natural instinct to shoot him as a way of protecting yourself. I don't think you will go to jail for self defense.

• It's self defense though

• Dont think I would get the chance to

• If someone has a gun pointed at me id be dead before I could shoot.