Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?

Do you like his socks? Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I definitely do. I haven't fleshed out my plan yet so there is room for crazy changes along the way but I made a list of 46 languages that I want to learn. I might end up only learning 2 or 3 so like I said - there is a lot of room for change and revision in my current goal. I also want to be a Harvard Professor - not a Harvard student - but a Harvard Professor. I guess I will have to find a way to lie to my friends when they ask me what my dreams are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly, the socks are kinda funny πŸ˜‚ I do have ridiculous dreams, but they are becoming less ridiculous by the day, due to hard work and patience 😊

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I tend to set realistic goals, but if I was to have a ridiculous goal that would be seeing Saturn, Jupiter or Neptune closely and even walking on the moon, that would be so fun. πŸ˜ƒ

0|2
    0|0
  • Why have you copied this question word for word?

Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? β†—

0|2
    1|0
  • I do, and those socks are fucking amazingly funny. I suppose Trump is quite the trooper for not getting triggered, or did he post anything on twitter about them foot wraps?

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't think they're ridiculous I just want to be a successful ultrasound sonographer and maybe find love one day I think

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

You removed me from your friends list confused girl, are you sad? You know that i like to joke with you and you could of told me if there was something wrong instead of just hitting the unfollow button...

This shows that you have a weak personality, why not talk to my face and tell me what's wrong...

Especially that you know that i like to joke with you and the things that i tell you are just for fun...

Anyways your free and from now till tomorrow if you don't reply, i'll remove you too "unfollow you"...

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

You’re a big weirdo Tony.

• 6 d ago

@IceMoon maybe i am but not in a bad way, if there is someone you can trust with your life than it's me, believe it or not

• I want to have 30 acres of land, with a bunch of raised beds, goats, chickens, and a workshop.
    I want to live 100% off that fat of my land

0|0
    0|0
  • Make at least 500 people very, very happy.
    I don't mind how.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not sure what weird socks have to do with ridiculous goals, but... lol
    I have a ridiculously unlikely goal. My fantasy job. Being the head of a video game industry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I want to be incredibly successful in life, but with the way I am as a person that seems like a dream that will never come true. But I’ll try, yeehaw//

0|0
    0|0
  • Had pastence. I wanted to be a licensed Dentist across all nations. Study and work , finally I wanted to work for the kings in Dubai and their families. Money , glamour and fame whilst reinventing myself.
    I’m what I am, I would complement my natural beauty yes definitely I believe in medical miracles it’s a spell of transformation.

That being said I’m a Dentist by education and a liberal mindset to live by.
    However, in a world where others throw obstacles, I mean social and moral obligations or civil judgement on unmarried and liberal minded women exist; that puts a wrench in the plans.

In short, morals and the high and mighty righteous assholes can detract you from realizing yourself completely!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to become the emperor of the Universe, but I know it's ridiculous, because the Universe is endless... though, I'd settle for 4-5 galaxies :P

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Buy some stars, once space travel and colonization of outer space becomes a thing your descendants will theoretically be the rulers of their own solar systems

• 5 d ago

@princessfromjupiter Great idea, thanks for the advice :)

• To not work and be rich. Up to this point I have worked like mad and I am not rich, so my goal would be to do the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • My only goal is to have the entire world care about what socks I'm wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • To own my the company where i work now. It ain't happening but its my goal🀭

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah..
    I want to buy a working army tank a d paint it pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah to become the world's richest and most powerful person to ever exist

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to live to be 147 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run the hardest foot race on earth

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to lose a tooth before 30

1|0
    0|0
  • A house a husband and child/children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Die happy.πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually only set realistic goals πŸ–€

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex with at least 50 prostitutes πŸ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Just to escape the matrix πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I do..

0|1
    1|0
  • To travel around the world

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to have sex with my girlfriend on a yacht.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes to own 2 businesses before my 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • To own my own trampoline park

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to buy a nuclear warhead from black market.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would buy those socks

0|1
    1|0
  • My goals are quite achievable, my dreams are not

0|0
    0|0
  • i just want to fly with a wingsuit

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to rule the world

0|0
    0|0
  • am i supposed to answer the first question, or the second one?

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be like BaTmAaAnN!

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

You look good with that socks by the way πŸ˜‚

Recommended myTakes