Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?

Do you like his socks? Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?

1227

Most Helpful Girls

• I definitely do. I haven't fleshed out my plan yet so there is room for crazy changes along the way but I made a list of 46 languages that I want to learn. I might end up only learning 2 or 3 so like I said - there is a lot of room for change and revision in my current goal. I also want to be a Harvard Professor - not a Harvard student - but a Harvard Professor. I guess I will have to find a way to lie to my friends when they ask me what my dreams are.

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly, the socks are kinda funny πŸ˜‚ I do have ridiculous dreams, but they are becoming less ridiculous by the day, due to hard work and patience 😊