Why should a guy try to restrain a girl, who is assaulting him, instead of knocking her out, even though it means he risks something like THIS: ?

https://eu. eveningsun. com/story/news/2019/05/15/police-adams-county-pa-woman-punches-man-groin-causes-serious-injury/3678124002/
(delete the spaces after "eu." and "eveningsun." for the link to work)
Why should HER safety be his first priority, even though SHE IS ATTACKING HIM? Why shouldn't he be allowed to do WHATEVER most easily neutralizes the threat to him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's law to use the same amount of force of the attack on you to stop the attack. So if she's slapping you, you can't punch her and knock her out. That is using more force than necessary to stop the attack. If she's punching you in the face you can do it back. But to be honest if say now a girl punches you in the arm and it doesn't affect you in the slightest, why knock her out?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Actually, that is absolute nonsense. It is law that you can use whatever force necessary, to stop the attack. If you keep attacking after the threat is neutralized, THEN it is excessive. Slapping a girl back won't stop the attack. Why the hell should it? Because she slapped too? And the slaps neutralize each other? This is not physics, woman, it's assault.

And way to completely twist what I was saying. Who the fuck was talking about a single punch on the arm, that doesn't effect me? I was talking about a situation, where a woman continually keeps swinging and kicking at a guy, or perhaps attacks him with an object or weapon, with the CLEAR intent to cause him harm.

And why would I knock her out? Did you even look at the fucking link?
      When a woman keeps attacking me, and clearly wants to hurt me, why would I risk being fucking castrated, just so the person that is attacking me, won't be harmed?
      It's so fucking hilarious, how people seriously think that women can't be dangerous to men.

Now tell me. Why should I risk having my genitals mutilated, just to PROTECT the person that is ATTACKING ME? Where the hell do girl get off, thinking they can assault guys, and complain when those guys hit back? How fucking entitled are you? Can I slap women around too, because slapping won't harm them?

• 6 d ago

There's tons of news stories where women send guys to hospital with a kick or knee to the groin, by the way, and tons more, where they stabbed or shot them in the balls. Because they were mad. There's tons of stories where women take of their high heels and use them to attack a guy's face.
      Tons of stories where women throw shotglasses into a guy's face, and blind or scar them permanently. Or where they tear their ballsack open with bare hands. Maybe you don't realize that, because you don't give a shit.
      Women can be fucking dangerous to men. Why can't anyone accept that?
      Why should a guy, knowing this, put his assailant's health above his own, just because that assailant has no penis?

• 6 d ago

We don't come from the same country ffs. You literally threw a bitch fit over nothing.

• This sounds like an unexpected attack by a girlfriend on her boyfriend.. To me that would not justify 6'2, 200 lb. me dealing with some belligerent 5'4, 140 lb. lady by knocking her unconscious. I wouldn't do that to a smaller guy, either, unless the person was wielding a weapon.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

The threat of castration would not justify stopping her with a punch to the face, if restraining doesn't work? He should rather take it, because "poor woman"?

• I guess you should do enough damage to stop the threat. I guess knocking her out would be considered excessive force.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

If restraining doesn't make you safe, if you can't stop the attack like that, then it is not excessive to knock her out. Did you even klick the link, dude? She might have castrated him!

• 5 d ago

@hurzschnurz you're right I didn't click the link. I guess then you gotta knock her out.

• Yes a girl should not hit a girl even if the girl hits the guy first I would restrain her until she calms down

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Did you watch the link, dude? She might have castrated him. And you're saying a guy should take that?

• 6 d ago

@hurzschnurz no i mean in a different way if the girl ripped his dick off then he can kick her ass but if it’s just a slap I wouldn’t hit her back

• Because muh wamen and muh misogyny. He should knock her out but he's probably being smart since we know the law won't be fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone is genuinely attacking you, like with raw power or a weapon, knock their asses out.

0|0
    0|0
  • He shouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Thank you. I wish more people thought like this. Most people would accuse me of "looking for an excuse to hit a girl" 😂😂 unbelievable...

• 6 d ago

If your going to assault people you shouldn't expect not to face consequences because you happen to be female and your victim is male.

• Lots of violence questions from you?

0|0
    0|0
  • The more humane solution

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes