You ever had anyone suck the happiness out of you?

It was the opposite for me. I was the one sucking the happiness out of my 1st ex. She then pulled the plug, and it was the right thing to do. Learned my lesson ever since not to be controlling :)

You ever had anyone suck the happiness out of you?
Updates:
6 d ago
I love how its more the ladies that comment on this lol

Guys, where y'all at?

probably sucking the happiness out of a girl right now lol

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• OMG Yes I have. I attract leeches like crazy. Great question πŸ‘πŸ˜‡

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, my mom has a habit of doing that.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, my mother. For 20 years.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hey you honestly made me lol at where are you guys probably sucking the life out of... brilliant... i absolutely have to say/add as much as admire and respect your post re personal relationship you have to come to the balanced view that you equally played your role in the outcome... you appear to give all the credit to her... even if you accept that you behaved totally barbaric you still played a part in the positive outcome for you both? when one can sit down and contemplate their own role and actions above all others accept their actions causing reactions thats the f. in key... the fact you are NOT whining and bitching and feigning clueless, is quite frankly SO refreshing to come across... so how would you admit your relationship with her somehow sucked the joy out of you? xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

How or if she sucked the joy out of me? or how i sucked it out of her?

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

ah controlling ok how so? because you were effected by her free actions and standing fast by them for herself? therefore creating action/reaction where you expressed yourself controlling? or how were you controlling? oh and your partner stopping and talking to members of the opposite sex or even same sex and completely letting you knowingly stand and feel devoid of inclusion is in NO WAY minor... xx

• 4 d ago

I would constantly check up on her, where she went, with who, and for how long
      If she would go to her friends everyday, i would get upset and not want her to go
      If we were somewhere, lets say in town, and she wanted to go to her friends that were also around, id tell her not to go and that she should stay by me etc etc

I think that may have led to her just not caring anymore. Until she finally pulled the plug, which i saw coming

Its 4:30 AM here now, so i'm going to bed lol. If you respond, i'll respond late... cos i'll be sleepy sleepy

• A past friend of mine. She was always trying to make me feel guilty and starting fights with me, and would always criticize me. I have no idea what she's doing now, because she dropped out of high school and her instagram doesn't reveal anything

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, previous relationship because nothing I did was right. He was my biggest critic. Drained me so much because nothing made him happy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, that was my home life up until I was 17, and I've had a couple of relationships like that, but usually I realize it in time to get out.

0|1
    0|0
  • My last ex boyfriend in college & outside of college. I the one that dumped then since they did cheated

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. My ex boyfriend when we were together. I'm SO glad he broke up with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah my ex but if you were to talk to her she would say it was the other way around.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I had a friend like that once. I had to get out of there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Thank god that is over!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I cut people like that loose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yepp

0|1
    0|0
  • Work people