If anyone watched " vikings and got" tell me ur opinion, which is the best?

• Vikings
  • Game of thrones

34

34
  • GOT is a lot better, but the final season of GOT is very rushed. You could do like 3-4 seasons alone on the content they are trying to fit in 6 episodes. It is kind of sad to see such a good show end like this. Vikings just does not have as good of writing as GOT has had overall.

• Vikings is better for educational purposes as it portrays the viking culture quite accurately but I just personally find GoT more entertaining.

• 4 d ago

Good point

• 3 d ago

Well it's good for a thing that is not supposed to be a documentary

• 3 d ago

I did think it was a good show until the later episodes, it just got more and more weird.

• Vikings takes quite a few artistic liberties, but by and large it accurately portrays Viking society. Also, Ragnar Lothbrok and Rollo were both actual people in history who did the things these two characters did in the show, more or less (although they weren't brothers or even contemporaries).

GOT is entertaining, but I like Vikings better. Gotta love all that nudity in GOT, tho

• BOTH!

• Game of thrones but Vikings is amazing also

• What they both have in common is the last series were let downs

• 4 d ago

Yup, they ruined Floki

• 4 d ago

@YvanKarma yeah turned him into a whiny bitch. Also they didn't do a lot of raiding considering they were Vikings. Like ragnar set up a colony and never returned, no they were litterally a plague for decades in England, France, Ireland and Scotland for decades before the great heathen army. They took all the islands around Britain like the isle of man, shetlands, Hebrides, Orkneys and set up the cities like York, Edinburgh, Dublin, cork, limerick and Belfast. Rollo didn't execute his followers either, they were his power in Normandy.

• 4 d ago

True, and that is why the show lost many views. Part always has to do with Trevor not being on the show anymore.

• Vikings...