So this girl that im talking to lives in california and I want to go visit her should i?

if i had the money should i go see her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes.

With technological advancement, its really easy to get your way around in places you've never been before.

Use google map, everything is in there. Plan your route. From the map you can search for nearest laundry, market, cinema, restaurant, places of attraction etc.

You can also use google map like a gps device to get you from point A to point B.

Plus California is within your own country. I used the same method to plan my route in foreign country, on a roadtrip even.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said wait until a few months to get to know each other a bit more, and make some other excursions before you try to go see her. Overall, you always want to make sure you know who your communicating with. Just as long as you follow safety procedures you should be okay.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't go for her exclusively, make sure you got other plans.
    It would suck big time if she flaked or isn't what you expect

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would probably do it, though I’d take precaution if you haven’t been talking to this person for that long. It’s easier to tell if you’re compatible with someone when you’re with them in person, in my opinion. The internet kind of adds this wall that allows others to fake who they are, so it’s best to see for yourself. But again, be cautious if you go through with this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it just depends. How close are you guys, is she comfortable with it? If she is, then by all means. Sometimes doing things you normally wouldn't do can be an adventure. I just think it is important to recognize if she is truly comfortable with you visiting her. You also want to make sure that she is who she says she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • H long have you been talking be sure before you say anything

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

i don't have the money to go yet if i go we have been talking for four or more weeks

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

i plan to wait when i have the money

• 6 d ago

Its not worth it if its a big thing to buy your chasing a girl and she might say no so be sure before you do it

• Yeah. Talk to her about it first though to make sure she wants you to.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how long you’ve been talking to her for

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, if both of you want it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?