So this girl that im talking to lives in california and I want to go visit her should i?

if i had the money should i go see her?

112

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes.

With technological advancement, its really easy to get your way around in places you've never been before.

Use google map, everything is in there. Plan your route. From the map you can search for nearest laundry, market, cinema, restaurant, places of attraction etc.

You can also use google map like a gps device to get you from point A to point B.

Plus California is within your own country. I used the same method to plan my route in foreign country, on a roadtrip even.

• I said wait until a few months to get to know each other a bit more, and make some other excursions before you try to go see her. Overall, you always want to make sure you know who your communicating with. Just as long as you follow safety procedures you should be okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't go for her exclusively, make sure you got other plans.
    It would suck big time if she flaked or isn't what you expect