Should I adopt this boy?

He is already 10 years old and has a traumatic past. His mother was a drug addict. No one knows who his father is and he was raised by his alcoolic grandparents who abused him ( i suspect that even sexually) He is only ten but had been seen smoking. I wanted to adopt him so bad. He has big brown eyes and tanned skin. Sometimes he is very open and even brought me some flowers on mothers day and other times he wants to be alone and is agressive with other children and even me. I work there by the way.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• His past doesn't really matter in making this decision. What matters is can you raise a child? Are you financially capable and stable enough to? Can you give him a better life? There is a lot to think about before having a kid whether it's by adoption or by birth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's a good idea... I know how tempting it is but you're too young to already be raising a kid

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

*In my opinion*

• 2 d ago

Im 24 and married
      I have a job...

• 2 d ago

Yeah but you're so young, I'd think about it more at age 30+ when you have had kids of your own for a good few years

• you should. My parents abandoned me as well. Those kids are the ones that need the love the most. Take it from someone who was one of those kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaah, make your own

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes